Get Use to it

I know I know, we are so afraid of TxSU, We didnt want to play yall. Your coach called my coach and tried to get a game :rolleyes We sked. Yall are so great. All of the teams in Texas are afraid of you now since you beat Sam Houston 5 years ago. Yeah Yeah Yeah. That mighty TxSU program just going around and beating up on I-AA and Langston. Dont you just see JSU and Kent shaking at the thought of playing you. Im ssoooo glad we didnt . It would have spoiled our season. Im so happy Culber....I mean Hughes didnt return Thomas' call. There is a God.

Anything else dude? You got us.

This boy is ready...he is the talk of the state. Yall just dont understand what he is about to do to BCF. This aint gonna be nice. He is the real deal. He is the real thing. It dont get no better than this.

If you hold him under 350 yards, consider yourself lucky. You cant stop him, you can only hope to contain him.

Remember how I use to say he is smarter, bigger, faster, and stronger? Well guess what, he is now more smarter, more bigger, more faster, and more stronger.

If I was yall, with the weapons this kid has, I would be afraid, very afraid. McNair was good, but his WR were suspect. This kid is good with top notch WR. You do the math

Life is so unfair

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Remember how I use to say he is smarter, bigger, faster, and stronger? Well guess what, he is now more smarter, more bigger, more faster, and more stronger.

Mo better blues :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for that thoughful reply Mr. Ready. That's what I expected coming from a washboard lover such as yourself.

Well, since we won't get the opportunity to be blessed by Jackson this year or the next, how did Kent do last year against Texas Southern? And also T.C. Vick... how did he fare?

They both got pulled last year right?

Now please post how many times we lost to Jackson within the last 52 years-------------->

Post how we don't have a stadium -------------->

Post how we went to Japan and borrowed a few CDs, TVs, VCRs, DVDs and PlayStations ------------->

Post how our overall record is something like 88 - 915 ---------->

Post all about our past --------------->

Post how we went to Japan and borrowed a few CDs, TVs, VCRs, DVDs and PlayStations ------------->

A few?? Man, yall boosted enough stuff to open a pawn shop.
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I don't post replies to 4'9" posters that only come on the board between the months of August and January you midget rat bastard.

How tall were the Japanese people that cancelled yall's lay-a-way plan?
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

The operative word here is:

"Borrow"

And the Japanese women average about 3 inches taller than you.

Oh isht !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by C-LeB28
I don't post replies to 4'9" posters that only come on the board between the months of August and January you midget rat bastard.

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

*fell out of chair backwards*

*cough-cough*

*spit*

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHHAHA !!!!!!!!

Kool-Aid,

We get Tissue at home this year.

Re: Oh isht !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by phatback

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

*fell out of chair backwards*

*cough-cough*

*spit*

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHHAHA !!!!!!!!

Kool-Aid,

We get Tissue at home this year.

Doesn't take a whole lot to get Phatback rolling i see.

g_bottom.gif

A new name for "Tissue" no longer Charmin U, but "Bounty: The Quicker Picker-Upper"

<h3>"No pay..... not get merchandise"</h3>

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

<h3>"Pay for box fan..... get VCR"</h3>

<h3>"Hit Girl in head with flute"</h3>

<h3>"Get Check... Don't go to Work Study"</h3>

Who's that I see at the ticket window?:D

oos_2.jpg

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: ...trying to haul azz!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
See LuBumba it's all your fault!!! Do you have a time share on this board with someone else because you get scarce come February - July?

This thread was supposed to be GR's assualt on the SWAC. And you turned it into a pissing contest.

Get Ready Sir.... can we continue our conversation and leave the midget out of it.

*Insert pic of girl with piccolo shoved up her ass*

Re: Re: Oh isht !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1

It's just what C-Leb about LaCumba just struck me as being funny.

Kinda like when Get Ready said "My team will be in Birmingham, will yours ?" last year. Hilarious.

Re: Re: Oh isht !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1

shoots you thought that was bad you should of seen him when someone mentioned 10-10-220! :rolleyes:

Get Ready Sir.... can we continue our conversation and leave the midget out of it.

Dude, But I Digress

I didnt know we had a conversation going. I was talking about the greatest QB in SWAC history and you came in mumbling about something or nother that I cant make heads nor tail of. As a matter of fact, I didnt say a word to you at all. If you get pass Southwest Texas Church af Ladder Day Saints, then you might be able to meet us in Bham.

But I digress...back to what I was talking about before you so rudely intruded.

I apologize Mr. Ready. Please get back to telling us how Kent is the best thing since the invention of the plunger (you know that thing that people use to suck toilets with).

I guess I'll get back to praying for forgiveness for Nov. 17th. :(

:snicker:

If I was the SWAC, I would run for cover. The players on the sideline are going to be screaming...BOOOOMMMBSS AWAAAAAY!!!! What are you guys going to do? Do you think that Kent will have any mercy? I dont think so. Do you think that he will let up? I dont think so. Do you think that he is not going humiliate everybody he plays? I think so. Look, the dude has about 10 All World WRs to satisfy and believe me he is going to use everyone of them. Must I go down the list? I think not. I think so. Get use to these names....Manning, Story, Taylor, Young, Jones, Crossley, Travis,Goss. Wow, what is we gone do? Better yet, what is yall gone do? This is going to be so funny.

When Kent gets thru with yall this year, the SWAC is going to look like that damn island in Puerto Rico that the US just wont leave alone. It looks like Kent and the US will stop the bombing in the same year, 2002.

Originally posted by Get Ready
If I was the SWAC, I would run for cover. The players on the sideline are going to be screaming...BOOOOMMMBSS AWAAAAAY!!!! ... Look, the dude has about 10 All World WRs to satisfy and believe me he is going to use everyone of them. Must I go down the list? I think not. I think so. Get use to these names....Manning, Story, Taylor, Young, Jones, Crossley, Travis,Goss...

Have you found a magic lamp to grant three wishes? You better get your wins in before GREATNESS comes to town. Remember that when we kicked your arse last year, it went downhill from there. Do yall play PB after GSU this year also? When do yall play those Bamians? I think yall gonna "cur out" just like last year.

After we finish with yall, the few fans left will be saying "BUMS AWAY" to kent, taylor,manning, and whomever.

Back