Get Use to it

Poor Crossley and Goss. they would be the #1 receivers at any other 1-AA school, but they came to JSU. Well maybe they couldnt start at AT&T 'cause they got 1-a transfers. :rolleyes:

This is sooooo unfair.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hughes shoulda told these boys to go on to FSU or Miami. He is so selfsh. Remember when Fields got drafted and he never even played for JSU?

When is JSU gonna give these 2nd stringers a fair shake? I really feel sorry for the Atlanta QB behind kent. :(

Yeah JST

The scouts just live on campus and easily picked up on Fields. He was lucky to be here, the mecca of the NFL draft. That was the same year we had 2 first round picks. BT wonders why we dont get Transfers....A. we dont need them....B. they wont play anyway.

Cat you just dont understand how big Kent is now. The dude done put on about 15 pounds and he is ready.

That is why Doug said:

Iba dontba knowba howba heba gotba thatba passa inba thereba. Heba gatba aba gooba armba.

I went practice yesterday and maaaan im just here to tell the world that yalls ass in in trouble. Kent is 10 pounds heavier and much stronger. He tosses the ball 50 yards with just a flick of his wrist. He is the talk of the state. Even that Manning boy is catching the vapors.

I told you guys a long time ago that Kent probably wouldnt be around long. Im looking for next year to be his last. He is a Jr. in the classroom and will graduate on time. His next step is the NFL as a Jr. This is good for the SWAC because JSU wont have such an advantage when he leaves.

Oh yeah. ....I went to practice yesterday. JSU should really stop stockpiling these athletes. It turns out that our best WRs will hit the field this year (Michael Goss and Chris Jones). Of course they caught a redshirt last year. Seeing as though we are the only HBCU that can send players to the NFL in the first round, we can also redshirt all americans. Both of these kids would have started at Florida State.

Man...I am going to laugh sooo hard this year. I want to hear the excuses this time. 2+2+2+3=11 .....I can just hear it now.

Get Ready Goes to training camp (Part I)

The Real Version

Yeah I went to practice yesterday and blah blah blah blah blah blah yadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadad blah blah
blah blah blah I fixed Robert Kent a glass of water but he wanted to use is sports bottle blah blah blah blah blah blah I even went to to yalk to TC Vick and he told me he wasnt the best and stop hyping him up so much blah blah blah yadadadadadadadadadadadad and I also met 2 guys that said they wished the went to Florida State but they settled for trhis team cuz they didnt get recruited blah blah blah blah blah blah and I even talked to Coach Hughes and he told me if Ididnt leave the JSU players he would issue a restraining order against me and the rest of the jr mafia balah blah blah blah he didnt say why blah blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleeping:

Every now and then, Get Ready "The Leader" makes a mistake.
Ilisted the WRs that were going to be catching TDs this year but I omitted the best one. Let me try again.

Kent to Jones....touchdown
Kent to Taylor...touchdown
Kent to Manning....touchdown
Kent to Goss.....touchdown
Kent to Jones...touchdown
Kent to Story;;;;;;touchdown
Kent to Travis....touchdown
kent to Jones....touchdown
Kent to Taylor,,,,touchdown
Kent to Manning...touchdown
Kent to Travis.....touchdown
Kent to Story....touchdown
Kent to Jones.....touchdown
Kent to Taylor....touchdown
Kent to Goss....touchdown
Kent to Goss...touchdown
Kent to Manning....touchdown
Kent to Goss.....touchdown
Kent to Story;;;;;;touchdown
Kent to Taylor,,,,touchdown
Kent to Travis.....touchdown
Kent to Goss....touchdown
Kent to Goss...touchdown

Sweeet

...and those touchdowns are in between Nate and Counselor taking it to the house.

Ya'll better have a good defense.

TP

Dont scare em like that...I didnt want to overload them with information. BWhahahahahahaha. Man you should see Tarnaka, this dude is on another level.

I dont think you guys know this...so let me be a little helpful.....yall is in trouble.....real trouble.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Brandon Reed, picks off three of Superman Kent passes and ran them all back for touchdowns.

BTW, BR does not have any roommates this year. :D :)

BTW, BR won't be playing this year. I guess you did not read the paper today, yesterday or whenever. Besides, he would not do you guys any good against JSU anyway.

Jackson State 36 Howard 17
Jackson State 38 Tenn. St. 12
Jackson State 46 Miss. Valley 6
Jackson State 32 Alabama A&M 17
Jackson State 41 Alabama State 28
Jackson State 32 Southern 21
Jackson State 24 Grambling 10
Jackson State 36 U. A. P. B. 21
Jackson State 17 N. Carolina A&T 10
Jackson State 48 Prarie View 6
Jackson State 52 Alcorn State 6

Jackson State 28 Grambling 9