Get Ready....The Devil is a Liar!!!!! well Lynch Street LIES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike said:
Have yall noticed how quiet it is around here? Just a few minutes ago, GR was all over the board smacking SU and AAMU and GSU and PV and anybody that was on the dayum board. Where is he now? This man done balled up in the fetal position somewhere in his office. That's just a dayum shame.

It's funny when you can look at typed words that someone has to eat. But to look at the dayum video of them saying some stupid shat......:lmao:

Bruh, you have officially been dethroned from the title TGO.....:shame:
Dude,

GR is not like you. It takes more than a film of a bar argument to shut GR up. Unlike you, GR wont run to smalltalk like you did when Jennings said A&M dont belong in D1. GR didnt declare that he would be gone for 9 days just to avoid the hype. You dont have to come looking for me. Believe TGO, GR is just getting started. :nod2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Get Ready said:
Dude,

GR is not like you. It takes more than a film of a bar argument to shut GR up. Unlike you, GR wont run to smalltalk like you did when Jennings said A&M dont belong in D1. GR didnt declare that he would be gone for 9 days just to avoid the hype. You dont have to come looking for me. Believe TGO, GR is just getting started. :nod2:

Village Idiot immo use one of your words
SO
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Get Ready said:
Dude,

Now I see why you keep making the same mistakes and get your sides confused. I said that I was on vacation for 9 days and I could post more. I was also the first to respond to the thread about Jennings comments and you were somewhere down the line asking me questions.

Since it's obvious that your short term memory is breaking down on you. I'll not poke fun at the fact that you must have that old folks disease (Alzheimer"s) early. Then again, after jsu has been punched around so much, the past 3 years. I can understand that brain damage has probably set in.

Norten and Frazier send help.......:smh:

well damn!

the absolute shame of it all
:smh::smh::smh:

so damn loud...............
so damn wrong............
so damn :retard::retard:............

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

mighty hornet said:
well damn!

the absolute shame of it all
:smh::smh::smh:

so damn loud...............
so damn wrong............
so damn :retard::retard:............

lol at that tape... There they were, proclaiming that Bell would be the best coach in the SWAC. And just think, after saying all of that in the tape, GR later refused, for almost two years, to answer the question of whether Bell was a good coach. There is nothing better than catching GR in the act...Nothing that is said can be denied.

I remember when Bell was first hired, GR said that Bell had more coaching talent in his little finger than other SWAC coaches had in their whole hands.. I've been waiting for him to make a similar statement about Comegy's coaching abilities, but I guess he learned from the Bell fiasco.

Whew..... (about to flatline from laughter):lmao:

Dayum, GR....

I was just kiddin' about the Jim Jones crack in the other thread, but to actually see the cultish behavior live???

~lmao~

Just seein' that makes me wonder if y'all gonna drink that purple kool-aid again...*lmao*

LOL! Now that's funny! Get Ready was swinging on Bell's nads!

man was he??? *snicker*

Leave Get Ready alone.

We have all gotten drunk and full of barbeque and said something we later regretted.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NOW DSN ME AND YOU HAD OUR BATTLE LAST YEAR BUT THE VIDEO...THAT WAS SOME COOL ARRSSSHHHH SHIIITTT BRO!!!!:bowdown: :lmao: BEING AN EX FOOTBALL PLAYER...EVERY PLAYER KNOWS THAT THE ONE EYED DEVIL DON'T LIE...LOL...I SEE NOW WHY GET READY A.K.A MR. FLIPPER (I-LUV-DIIICK-BABY) POST ARE SO WEAK:slap: ...NONATHLETIC, DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL...& I BET THE FOOTBALL TEAM USE TO ***** SLAPP HIS ARSH IN THE CAFE @ JSUE...GET READY YOUR HOE CARD HAS BEEN PULLED AND TAKEN...FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR DON'T POST ANOTHER THREAD...I SEE WHY JSUE & THE MAFIA WANT TO GET PAST THE BELL YEARS BECAUSE THEY WERE EMBARRESSED ON HOW THEY ALL WERE SUCKING BELL'S DIIICKKK...ESPECIALLY YOU GET READY...THAT NAME I PUT ON THE BACK OF SHIRT REALLY AND TRUELY FITS YOU AFTER WATCHING THAT VIDEO...YOUR NAME IS I-LUV-DIIICK-BABY

Mike said:
Now I see why you keep making the same mistakes and get your sides confused. I said that I was on vacation for 9 days and I could post more. I was also the first to respond to the thread about Jennings comments and you were somewhere down the line asking me questions.

Since it's obvious that your short term memory is breaking down on you. I'll not poke fun at the fact that you must have that old folks disease (Alzheimer"s) early. Then again, after jsu has been punched around so much, the past 3 years. I can understand that brain damage has probably set in.

Norten and Frazier send help.......:smh:
Yeah

You did conveniently say you were going on vacation when the poundcake fiasco got started. We had to drag you to the sportboard, but thats all water under the bridge.

And just think, after saying all of that in the tape, GR later refused, for almost two years, to answer the question of whether Bell was a good coach
You saying that GR wouldnt lie like you did about AJs performance in the Superbowl.

BRAVETILDETH said:
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NOW DSN ME AND YOU HAD OUR BATTLE LAST YEAR BUT THE VIDEO...THAT WAS SOME COOL ARRSSSHHHH SHIIITTT BRO!!!!:bowdown: :lmao: BEING AN EX FOOTBALL PLAYER...EVERY PLAYER KNOWS THAT THE ONE EYED DEVIL DON'T LIE...LOL...I SEE NOW WHY GET READY A.K.A MR. FLIPPER (I-LUV-DIIICK-BABY) POST ARE SO WEAK:slap: ...NONATHLETIC, DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL...& I BET THE FOOTBALL TEAM USE TO ***** SLAPP HIS ARSH IN THE CAFE @ JSUE...GET READY YOUR HOE CARD HAS BEEN PULLED AND TAKEN...FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR DON'T POST ANOTHER THREAD...I SEE WHY JSUE & THE MAFIA WANT TO GET PAST THE BELL YEARS BECAUSE THEY WERE EMBARRESSED ON HOW THEY ALL WERE SUCKING BELL'S DIIICKKK...ESPECIALLY YOU GET READY...THAT NAME I PUT ON THE BACK OF SHIRT REALLY AND TRUELY FITS YOU AFTER WATCHING THAT VIDEO...YOUR NAME IS I-LUV-DIIICK-BABY

Wow.........this is really not a nice post. :lol: :emlaugh: Was this post really necessary? Don't you think GR endured enough abuse already? Have you no heart? :lol: :emlaugh:

In the words of Heath Cliff Huxtabole: "It's some cold people in this house."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Get Ready said:
Yeah

You did conveniently say you were going on vacation when the poundcake fiasco got started. We had to drag you to the sportboard, but thats all water under the bridge.

I thought you could read and I also thought you said you didn't lie......:smh:

I guess this is what I should expect from someone that actually thought Bell was a great coach, then refused to go in games because he was made a fool of.

Dude, Bell is haunting you even after he has fooled another college into hiring him. This is absolutely sad. The video of you is even worse than you actually taking a picture with Bell shaking his hand. Even TP was smart enough not to say anything in front of the camera. Then he dogged you in the newspaper....:lol:

Dayum.......:shame:

Mike,

Bossy got film of TGO taling about JSU football. Stop the presses. Get film of the Atl argument and you might have something. It wont help you in Nov buddy.

Get Ready said:
Mike,

Bossy got film of TGO taling about JSU football. Stop the presses. Get film of the Atl argument and you might have something. It wont help you in Nov buddy.

The Village Idiot stikes again with more idiotic statements.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Get Ready said:
You saying that GR wouldnt lie like you did about AJs performance in the Superbowl.

Nope. I'm saying you wouldn't answer that direct question because you knew Bell was not a good coach and just did not want to admit it. But truly, you did not have to answer because everybody knew what the answer was.

But stop diverting and tell us if you think Comegy is the best coach in the SWAC.

Sweetie Pie

GR hopes you havent played your trump card. If so, its going to be a long hard ride for you on TSPN....but GR guesses that you are use to long hard rides.

Oracle

GR is not in the habit of flat out lying like you are and like you did. Saying that Comegy is the best coach in the SWAC is like saying he is the smartest kid in special ed. Its nice, but consider the competition.

Get Ready said:
Sweetie Pie

GR hopes you havent played your trump card. If so, its going to be a long hard ride for you on TSPN....but GR guesses that you are use to long hard rides.

Again the Village Idiot has posted what takes place in his home.

*NUT ALERT: Get Ready is on the loose. Watch your scrotum.*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHI* RIGHT HERE............

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back