Get Ready....The Devil is a Liar!!!!! well Lynch Street LIES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Come on Geisha Girl

Certainly you have more to say than this, but then again maybe not.
Tell Mach to post the pregame smack, GR is sure he has that one. IN the meantime, you dont have much to say. Guess you got to go back to talking about what you know about, dicks and ass.

Get Ready said:
Come on Geisha Girl

Tell Mach to post the pregame smack, GR is sure he has that one. IN the meantime, you dont have much to say. Guess you got to go back to talking about what you know about, dicks and ass.

The Village Idiot is resorting to what he knows best, question people's sexuality with hopes of upsetting someone. Hey Village Idiot did you use lotion when you swung from Bell's NUTS!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tigerpride said:
The past three years were an experiment. Yo azz is gonna get drug all over Memorial.

No you didn't say that!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Experiment yo' azz!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tp......mane......please quit while you're only 3 years behind.

ANY MODERATOR.....Please hurry and move this to the HALL OF FAME.........this snit is P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
booboo_1.gif
chaser_a.jpg

Get Ready said:
Come on Geisha Girl

lol

:argue:

PLOW! can not view the link:( so will someone tell me what am I missing. I do know it has something to do with a reunion and GR.

THANKS!

O.K. I've seen the tape and I want my share of the money :splat: Dammit I know they are selling like hot cakes. Pay me my money!!! :angry:

GR got some money for you. Show your ass up this year.
And believe TGO....write this down cause GR dont think you are going to remember this.

In order to get to the SWAC Championship game
YOU GOTS TO COME THRU JACKSON

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
GR, can you get us some reserve seats at the VFW? We know the current policy is to arrive before 9:00pm to beat the crowd.

I've been stated that GR and the rest of the JSU mafia were having delousions over there.

This all started when he compared Robert "Supersub" Kent to the Rare Air Mcnair...I knew then he had a problem:vomit:

:lol: :lol: What time is it Jax? We are going to kick off at Ladd Peebles Stadium at 2:30 p.m.

Mane its about 9:54 CST, and I'm full of benadryl right about now. The summer time must be the worst time to catch a cold. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back