Get It "Precious"!! Seven Continents Diet

southsuburbs

What I Live By...
gabby.jpg

http://www.agopproductions.com/idolmagazine/?p=381

Move a little to the right Jennifer Hudson. Academy Award nominated “Preciousâ€￾ star, Gabourey Sidibe is looking delicious after shedding an extraordinary 179-pounds in just 16 weeks.

I spoke to my nutritionist, Hakif Marqus, and we figured it out after watching The Miss Universe pageant,â€￾ she explained. “What all these beautiful women had in common was that they were all from different continents.â€￾

Marqus and Sidibe created the “Seven Continents Diet,â€￾ which features a special meal plan that includes a daily prix-fixe menu featuring glamorous fruits and cuisine from all seven continents. Each meal is chemically balanced and designed to drop the weight without sacrificing flavor.

Gabourey combined her new regime with exercise to help keep the weight off. “I would go horseback riding five times a week. After a two and a half hour ride, I would eat three Australian Kiwis and a handful of mixed African nuts,â€￾ said Gabourey. “Horseback riding is great because it works every muscle in your body, especially your thighs,â€￾ added Marqus. “It’s good for the horse, too.â€￾

Those legs are great but probably photoshopped.

That face is not and still photoshopped. Much improvement though.

Well SS, at least you didn't pull a faux pas like the Chinese media that posted a 51 page editorial over Kim Jong Un, while not understanding that the Onion is a purely satirical website. :emlaugh:

Well SS, at least you didn't pull a faux pas like the Chinese media that posted a 51 page editorial over Kim Jong Un, while not understanding that the Onion is a purely satirical website. :emlaugh:

Yeah...I saw that yesterday. :lol:

Sad part about it...I kept digging to find that it wasn't real b/c I was hating!! :lmao: I was like, "this shyt can't be real"!! :dead:

Yeah, for any person to gain or lose weight, you would see it in their face. In the photoshopped picture, there is no weight loss in Precious' face, therefore...

"Seven Continents Diet," sounds like they're saying she's eating all over the place...:emlaugh:

In addition, who knew Antarctica had a diet or cuisine of any kind? I mean, they have researchers stationed there, but I don't know.

Lord....now this was FUNNY! :lmao: Y'all.... Just look a Gaby's face....Really look at. If she had lost that much weight in in such a short length of time, she would have saggy skin everywhere. Her chins would not look that "chiseled".... But I do wish her the best in her weight lost efforts! :tup:

Back