Get in here GRAMBLING....

DAHILL

Full article at http://gsutigers.com/news/2017/7/28/baseball-gsu-faces-ncaa-discipline.aspx

GSU Family,

Not long after becoming president last year, an internal investigation into NCAA compliance revealed various violations that occurred between 2010-2015. A Notice of Allegations (NOA) has been issued by the NCAA enforcement staff stemming from our inquiry.

As a result of non- compliance between 2010-2015, we have to vacate certain wins, including the 2011 Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC) football championship. As much as we pride ourselves on having a winning, championship-level athletics program, we must operate in compliance with all aspects of NCAA bylaws, regulations and rules. When we have not done so, we, like all institutions, must suffer the consequences. We have to give up numerous events, games and records because ineligible players were permitted to participate in various sports and we have to give up some student-athlete scholarships. In addition, two of our track coaches have been disciplined for their individual violations.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the buck is goin on here?

They had to give a trophy back? What?!!!!!!

The allegations leveled by the NCAA enforcement staff are primarily focused on issues dating back several years, through multiple presidents, multiple athletics directors, multiple coaches and multiple athletics staff members. Many of these issues have largely been uncovered since Athletics Director Paul Bryant started in January 2017. It is unfortunate that our past instability of leadership has allowed a number of these incidences to happen, and to allow a number of these matters to continue to be issues as we moved from leader to leader and team to team. That is not the fault of the NCAA; it is our situation, our set of issues, we must deal with it and put it behind us.

That entire statement spoke VOLUMES!!!!! The consistent turnover of leadership.

I'm glad we have a AD and Compliance AD who are willing to examine all this and handle it.

Yall Want One of These.....

(Was a Kinda Prophetic Smack post wasn't it?
gsuvsnccu-1-31336716740-o.jpg

Let's be honest....

The West....Southern since you all lost that backfield...let's just say this will not be a part of your trophy case. Texas Sorry....yall better off making that game against PV your trophy game. PV...you have the best chance but we are willing to spot you 10 points. PB....how yall doing.

The East....Those Bama schools just need to stick with giving out trophies of appreciation at the Magic City Classic. Alcorn....we spotted yall points and you still couldn't get the job done....we pissed yall of so much that your AD wanna go be with the white folks. JSU....look we done kicked yall ass every since that cowardice crap our players in the past pulled so until yall quit working off the wish factor you still be that other Tiger team....Valley....see my comment to PB

Last edited:
Bullshit man. :mad:

Fall 2017, GSU will be @ full throttle so I'm really anticipating a slobber-knocker in Dallas. Fall 2018 forward? I'm not sure what's what. smh

Prob AAMU but that was the year JSU had the BCF National title until GSU brought their cheating asses to Jackson.. smh
ummm, yall weren't good that year dude. At all. Seriously.
and Grambling wasn't the only SWAC team to whoop yall at Confed.....I mean Memorial Stadium.
:snicker:

carry on....

What violations were found from 2015?

Here's what I found..

"During the 2014-15 academic year and the 2015 fall semester, one women's track and field student-athlete and one football student-athlete practiced beyond the permissible 45-day period without meeting amateurism certification requirements. [NCAA Bylaws 12.1.1.1.3 and 12.1.1.1.3.1 (2014-15 and 2015-16)]"

Here's what I found..

"During the 2014-15 academic year and the 2015 fall semester, one women's track and field student-athlete and one football student-athlete practiced beyond the permissible 45-day period without meeting amateurism certification requirements. [NCAA Bylaws 12.1.1.1.3 and 12.1.1.1.3.1 (2014-15 and 2015-16)]"
Hmmmmmmmmm

Back