General GetReady Planning The JSU MAFIA Trip To Normal

MightyDog

General GetReady: 1Lt Robber, what is the status of our trip?

1LT Robber: Someone stole my Cellphone in Valley and I haven't been able to call anyone.

General GetReady: What about you house phone?

1LT Robber: Wife put a lock on it, too many LD call to JST, TP and BB.

General GetReady: What about pay phones?

1LT Robber: GR, don't you remember that phone companies removed all the payphones off the street?

General GetReady: OK, I forgot, but you know I have to spend a lot of time trying to answer Strawdawg and TRUDAWG replies.

OK, let's go over our checklist for Normal.

GR, Driver's license up to date.
R-Check
GR, License plate been renewed.
R-Check
GR, Mud flaps cleaned and sprayed with Amoral.
R-Check
GR, Fox tails cleaned or replaced
R-Check
GR, Oil pans and transmission leaks repaired.
R-Check
GR, Tires been replaced with a new set of recaps?
R-Found a better deal. Bought some replacement tires from Firestone at $3.00 each.
GR-Make sure you shave Firestone off the tires because the Dawgpound will be looking at everything.
GR-Did you go by and take advantage of the Sack and Save special on SPAM?
R-No, but I think we should surprise them and not bring the Spam this year. What I think we should do is eat a Stampburger on Friday afternoon and it will last us until we get back on Saturday night.
GR-Robber you know I can stand people who can think.
R-But GR....
GR- You, don't understand we lost our smacking title to the DP because they can think. They gave their coach a pay raise and offered him a contract extension because they can think. You see we were going to hire Coop because of his D1A Coaching experience but the dummies around here allowed that AAMU group to out think us. I told everyone not to bring in this boy from Tulane and keep that lady from AAMU to be our President.
Robber with all this going on and we are subject to get beaten this week if MD theory hold up.
Robber: What theory?
GR, you know win one lose one. Lose two win two thing. You know he is right about most things. "L" you know they beat the daylights out of TSU. So they lost the first two and if they had played MVSU they would be even. I am worried because if they were 2-2 Hughes would have a great chance of beating them, but you get my point. That is why we call them average, because they like to keep things balanced.

Robber: So GR, we are on the Mississippi River without a paddle.

GR. Now you are thinking.

ay Mighty Dog you forgot 1 thing............

S Curl Ultra wet activator Economy sized...................

<font size=7>Checkkkkkk</font>

fa1494.jpg

M. Jackson (flanked by JSU Security)
Honorary J-Club member
Class of 83

Wow....this is a classic

From Gneral Get Ready

Bomb they ass and bomb them now. Dont leave one of them alive.

speakin of bombs

Get Robert yall still need to guard Osama Bin Lade from attacking the _ _ _ _ Reserves and Bunkers on JSU campus! therefore it will be smart to leave some pissians at home.......

Trent Lott holla at ya boy!

Back