Gay Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The purple teletubbie according to Jerry Falwell... oh and that teletbubbie is satanic too! :rolleyes:
2. Snuffaluffagus and Bigbird
3. The President :rolleyes:

All four of those Teletubbies have issues. You have to sit down and watch it to know what I am saying. It's a bit strange.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why should anyone care who's gay. The only soul you have to worry about is yourselves. Being Gay is lifestyle that some choose. I'm not gay, but I don't have a problem with certain Gay people.

I have a problem with homosexual's men who feel they have to act like women (flamming) yet these Gay men don't realize that most women don't act like that.

I have some friends who are Gay and I have asked them many times, "Why are you Gay?" The most honest answer that I have recieved came from a female friend and I quote, "Just like you are attracted to women so am I. I've dated men and I don't get any satisfaction, mentally or emotionally."

I say if someone is Gay so what.................

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
The older I get the more people I find out are supposedly gay. What is up with all these gay rumors. These are people that are supposedly gay:

Queen Latifah
Samuel Jackson
Lawrence Fishburne
George Jefferson
Da Brat
Q-Tip
Dennis Rodman
Henry Rollins?(Black Dude played In the Heat of the Night)
Damm near everybody at my job!

Wassup with all the switch hitters. Damm!
Who do you all know who is "supposedly" gay???

What about the people on this site, whom folks call gay in closed quarters?

Okay, when y'all keep saying George Jefferson, do you mean Sherman Hemsley, the actor who played George Jefferson on the Jeffersons? Or is there some celebrity actually named George Jefferson?

I didn't realize the thread was this old. Tiger G has been digging...

*hmm...*

chocolate_topaz,

You might wanna stop this talk about folk being gay. You gone mess around and get sued by one or more of them. :rolleyes: You need to go ahead and put your attorney on retainer now.

Excuse me whilst I participate in this thread DESPITE the fact that none of my 3 degrees were obtained from jSU :rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Stop soliciting Robber! :emlaugh:

BTW MART and TSU/BAMA, TSPN has it's own GAY, STRAIGHT, BI SUSPECT LIST...that we can go on and on and on about without ever discussing the celebs!

:emlaugh::bawling::emlaugh::bawling::emlaugh::bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
B0000025RS.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Man, Eddie made me sick when he got caught with that "she-male" in his car a few years back. Dat mofo was on t.v. talking about he gives people rides all the time, and he wasn't soliciting a she-male.

I'm like, nuccuh....you got a fine azz wife and could hit a lot of other fine azz babes and you wanna play "butt darts" with a shem!

:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back