Gas prices SKYROCKET

DAHILL

I have just received word that gas in Gary, Indiana has skyrocketted to 5 dollers a gallon, and even higher in INDY. The terrorist hit us where it hurt.

I just got off work on my way to my favorite gas station to get me some good ole gas for the low low and the station was closed!!! Im like what the hell then as I drive down past other gas stations the lines have gotten long azz hell.......so I finaly stop and Gas has risen to 2.19 and counting!!!! now I am pisseddddddddddd:redhot: I guess I will start walking to the campus if this doesnt let up........

Mississippi is under a "state of emergency" I heard a couple hick towns went up to 3 and 4 dollars after they heard about the wtc... The Guv and A.G. say they aren't gonna stand for that Sh*t....

Originally posted by Dirty
Mississippi is under a "state of emergency" I heard a couple hick towns went up to 3 and 4 dollars after they heard about the wtc... The Guv and A.G. say they aren't gonna stand for that Sh*t....

Exactly!!! If you know of any store that are increasing their prices you may report their @$$ to 601-359-3680.

There are too many other places to but gas thats at reasonable prices. The station around the corner from me prices went up .10 cents and I promptly drove down the street to the next gas station that still had the lower price. All those places that are selling gas for 4 and 5 dollars a gallon shall be dealt with. If not by the govenment than by boycotting that station and never going there. I mean never, even when they bring the prices back down. No gas supplies have been halted so the prices can't go up that much.

Back