Fugg It!!! jsu YOUR ASS IS ON THE CLOCK

I stopped reading at “You and your””.” Look Magic Mike stop dancing for these jsu cats. Do your own two step.
Founders , just stop man. The bluff is up. Just get ready for week one and pray for the best. JSU will whoop your ass September 17th. Just wait your turn. Go look at some feet videos to pass time or something.

Founders , just stop man. The bluff is up. Just get ready for week one and pray for the best. JSU will whoop your ass September 17th. Just wait your turn. Go look at some feet videos to pass time or something.

Man this has nothing to do with the first or second week....we talking GSU versus jsu......stay on track.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

dammit Beans, close your laptop

Lets Go Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Man this has nothing to do with the first or second week....we talking GSU versus jsu......stay on track.
You gone lose, Tell us all “go to hell” , go into witness protection for 3 days, and then move the figurative hurdle and brag about series. I know the script after the 17th. Just follow it when it happens.

You gone lose, Tell us all “go to hell” , go into witness protection for 3 days, and then move the figurative hurdle and brag about series. I know the script after the 17th. Just follow it when it happens.

I witness protection… nicca I ain’t from Vicksburg!!!!!

Back