Fugg It!!! jsu YOUR ASS IS ON THE CLOCK

The Founder

I'm sicka all this BULLSHIT!!!!! jsu your monkey ass is on the clock. Other schools may be scared to put yall on it but we ain't!!! Muhhhhfugger we GRAMBLING!!!! The school that has kicked your ass in your stadium so much until we refer to your rented stadium as EAST ROBINSON STADIUM!!!! jsu YOU ARE OUR SLUMP HO!!!

jsu you are the chick most call OLE RELIABLE!!!! See what has happened you found you a temporary fix that will not last. We will show you what happens to a temporary fix. See Grambling doesn't surprise people we just sit back and allow you to build your confidence back so you can feel special. You know every now and then you have to give that one BOTTOM BITCH some attention to keep on track!!!

In a few weeks your ass will be back to the jsu that GSU has always known.....THAT BOTTOM SLUMP HO!!!!

GET MY MONEY BYACH!!!!

Let me guess. The has beens are back talking about what they use to do back in the day lol.
The only thing gram has done lately was lose 11 games in 1 year. Hire a loser headcoach. Go through 3 different offensive coordinators in the off-season. Embarrass the Swac by trying to hire their white Jesus (Art Briles) while tearing down one of their own in the process..Po Doug.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back in the day!!!! I’m talking 4 weeks from now!!!! Take to ass to the alter with that foolishness!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sicka all this BULLSHIT!!!!! jsu your monkey ass is on the clock. Other schools may be scared to put yall on it but we ain't!!! Muhhhhfugger we GRAMBLING!!!! The school that has kicked your ass in your stadium so much until we refer to your rented stadium as EAST ROBINSON STADIUM!!!! jsu YOU ARE OUR SLUMP HO!!!

jsu you are the chick most call OLE RELIABLE!!!! See what has happened you found you a temporary fix that will not last. We will show you what happens to a temporary fix. See Grambling doesn't surprise people we just sit back and allow you to build your confidence back so you can feel special. You know every now and then you have to give that one BOTTOM BITCH some attention to keep on track!!!

In a few weeks your ass will be back to the jsu that GSU has always known.....THAT BOTTOM SLUMP HO!!!!

GET MY MONEY BYACH!!!!
Flounder, now you know it's not your turn yet. I know it's been a looooong off season, but you still need to wait your turn. I haven't even starting talking to TSucks yet, we need to get week zero out the way, it's all SWAC this week for me LOL

51525341933_33a78fbb3b_c.jpg

51526023530_870ee76b43_c.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You and your hall of greatness people back with the same history about what you use to be. Y’all the old man in the nursery home that still think he in Vietnam. Stop it.

I stopped reading at “You and your””.” Look Magic Mike stop dancing for these jsu cats. Do your own two step.

Back