F'U, I am disappointed.

GSUperTiger

The "Icon" of BCF
First of all,

Yesterday, I witnessed one of the most painful sights I have ever seen --a MEAC football game. During this painstaking experience, my eyes were teary like I was cutting onions or something. Sitting through a MEAC game has to be one of the most painful things in life, next to being tortured of course (yesterday I was tortured). The bands have as much style as GW Bush tworkin to Petey Pablo in DC Live. Both teams have as much talent as Icon Gram's third string. The highlight of the Howard-Hampton game was Georgia Ave. Those cayenne pepper girls I saw at Howard enabled me to develop an enternal pact with the Bison (Coward will never get any smack from me -- thank Ga Ave. for that). D Nice, my wodie, the hell w/ Penn Ave and East Capitol -- I am settin up shop on Ga. Ave next time -- ya heard me?

Back to F'U:

I have planned this Cincy trip for some time. I assumed this matchup was pitting two of BCF's elite. I also assumed F'U was displaying a ropa dope (Ali-like strategy) against Delaware St (a traditional last place MEAC team). This past weekend encounter against Morgan St. I can not deduce a strategy. However, I seemed like it was damn close to Michael Spinks against Mike. The last time Morgan (another traditional last place team) was hot occurred in '76 when we played them in Yankee Stadium.

On the other hand, Icon Gram has its best team since we beat your @$$es twice in '92. Help me out, is the all time series still a 2 to 1 ratio? We have one of the best defenses since we beat your @$$es in '00. All three phases of the game are fully intact. We are number 1 (and rightfully so) and bout it in every poll in America. More importantly, we are the Icon of BCF in every history book in the world. I still see ole Q. Gray prefers to throw into a den of defenders instead of the den of inquity of F'U. I see ole Billy prefers to focus on one segment of the game. Nevertheless, one that is readily apparent. The MEAC will be the subject of another torture. Just call Icon Gram, The Torturer.

It seems apparant that all of the A&M schools are in the same boat this year. 21 points against morgan? :(

At least we dont have to worry about F'U running over here like chickens with their heads cut off this year.

Gram 30
F'u 7

Last I heard, they hadn't recovered from dem folk playing with them in the playoffs...Crocodile Hunter Send Help!

bill.jpg

Back