FU Friday in FULL EFFECT!!!

Suge

The Phat Mack
First let me get my customary FU out of the way....

FU D-Nice, Nita, Ms. Sonic, and new to my list........Seeeing Spots!

Now on to this week...

FU Womens Forum - For all of you who took this past weeks stuff so dayum serious. Some of all really need to get out more. You are starting to scare me!

FU US Navy - Well you know why.....

FU Gramalum - For not going with me when I ask her this week

FU JSTUS - For being a take home to momma girl, but not letting me take her home to my momma!

FU to black hair dressers - For everytime one of you hair hates and chops off some woman's hair. I know you are just mad that you are bald headed and do it out of spite. I will make it my purpose in life to rid the earth of you. And the one who kut my sisters hair, when I get home we are really going have some words.

FU Deltas - Well just one particular Delta....but that is another story all together

FU Emporer of Ocean Park - Just for being so dayum good I had to read you again!

It's been so long, I don't know where to start...

FU to....no one in partucular....

Well, on second thought,

FU to all the Yellas !!!

FU to the folks behind the fracas in the Men's Club.

:headphone

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY SUCKS!!!

I mean...FU to the Democratic Party!!!

FU to any mofo that takes this internet isht too seriously.

FU to any mofo that takes anything I say personally.

FU to any mofo that boycots/girlcots an internet forum cuz dey widdle feewins wuz hurt.

FU to any dumb mofo that PM's me and asks "What's your problem???"

FU to "Lurking" Bastids that come here everyday and don't post.

:saw: :slap: :mrt: :upset: :vomit:

FU- To this cold air here in Houston, can't stand it

FU-To IRS, GMAC,

FU-To my Job, nothing to do, and still have to be here, could be getting into trouble somewhere..

I got some FU before Friday is over!

FU to Suge cause he typed too many "e"s in my gott dayum name!

FU to Makaho cause imma PM yo azz a script on how imma kick yo azz if you don't do what you promised!

FU to phat kane twirling bastids for being all breath and no britches! (see the two up there ^^^^^^^^)

FU to baby's daddy...unlike that dayum job, parenting is NOT seven days on and seven days off!

FU to carbohydrates! :redhot:

FU to people who swore up and down that they'd never post on TSPN again trying to gain access to the Private Forums.

I Know it is Saturday, BUT ...

FU Suge, for saying FU to Deltas! If you let a Delta FU, then you PROBABLY wouldn't be saying FU Deltas! :mad:

FU Makaho! Why folks can't wonder what yo' problem be? Keep it up, and yo' problem is gonna be Seeing Spots' foot up your arse!

FU to lurkers who read but don't say isht!

FU morning sickness, making my friend's life hard, and her hubby's life worse!

FU to people who worry about what other people say they're gonna do vs. what they actually do!

FU to any spoon who thinks a woman ain't a woman unless her hair touches her kneecaps. Crystal Gayle send help!

FU to any administrator who is more concerned with appearances than morale. And you wonder why you replace HALF YOUR DAMNED STAFF every year!

FU Texas Education Agency, for creating a test that even YOUR ASSES can't pass!

FU Sperm! Moving this damned Bowflex back in the house on a SATURDAY!

DAMMIT, I'm MAD!!!

:redhot:

Back