From the Gram "Did You Know" File:

GramFan

Did you know . . . . that the UAPB Running Back tandem of Johnson and McKissic combined for a total of 2290 rushing yards for the 2000 season . . . . . but as a team UAPB only gained 79 yards rushing in last year's Red River Classic. Did you know that?

The GSU defense, spearheaded by THE FIRM of Taylor, Dukes and Robinson will prosecute the Lions on charges of Contempt of Color. They will be found guilty of defiling the sacred colors (BLACK AND GOLD) of all true Gramblinites.

Fraud charges will be brought against these pine butts...Sentencing shall be swift and punitive!

Mike B,

The Coach of PB is already sweatin' the G-Men. Yesterday in the Shreveport Times and today(10/11).

I think he reading this message board. Don't give him anymore clues..... On the other hand it probably doesn't matter. Knowing about the many "weapons" we have is one thing and stopping them is another.

I guess Metevia(OL) & Gray(DL) ought to be at full strength. Man. that WR corps is about to turn it out in these next few games.

Either Shanklin or Levi will run back one this weekend.

If he's using his time reading the Smack Board then his azz is doomed. I remember my high school coach's refusal to use "bulletin board" material from the paper to fire our teams up for a game. He used to say, "I don't have time to read the paper, my job is to get yall physically prepared to play...the mental preparation has to come from each player".

Some might not believe that, but it's true. If you don't have that fire burning from within, no amount of ranting and raving can truly get you going. Oh, it might cause a brief flare up, but those types get easily extinguished.

Back