From Me To You

LaCumba

SAINT
Wishing all of you guys around the SWAC and around the country a Happy Thanksgiving. Please remember that no matter what your circumstance may be, you ALWAYS have something to be thankful for. For those of you who will be traveling this weekend, please be careful and have a safe trip. I hope to see many of you this weekend at Pat Obrien's. Be Blessed!

LaCumba:wavey:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I Thank God for his many Blessings and the BLESSING of salvation through the shed blood of my Lord, Savior, and Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous.

I give eternal thanks to God for each of you (even Blue Dog, lol) who are my SWACPAGE family. As with all families, we have our ups and downs and disagreements. Thank God for keeping our minds strong and our hearts clear of the blockage of hatred and animosity.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
I Thank God for his many Blessings and the BLESSING of salvation through the shed blood of my Lord, Savior, and Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous.

I give eternal thanks to God for each of you (even Blue Dog, lol) who are my SWACPAGE family. As with all families, we have our ups and downs and disagreements. Thank God for keeping our minds strong and our hearts clear of the blockage of hatred and animosity.

AMEN!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, LaCumba and I look forward to seeing you on Friday night as well. :hat:

Safe travel wishes to each and everyone of you, including myself.

LET'S GEAUX JAGS!!! :jump:

Giving Thanks

Don't ge me preachin up in here.

Psalms 100:4 Enter into His gates with Thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise, be thankful unto Him and bless His name.

I am thankful unto God for He has shown each of us tremendous favor. Everyday I am thankful to see another day. God has kept all of from troubles seen and unseen. I thak God for each of you and my prayer is for ALL of you to be safe this weekend and for Gods protection over ALL of you this weekend.

Be Blessed and try not to eat too much tomorrow. I know I'll try not to.

:)

Back