Fried, Baked or Smoked?

cat daddy

How do you like your Thanksgiving Turkey prepared?

I am a Fried Turkey man. I've been frying them for about 15 years now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I had been hearing about fried turkey for years, but the first time I tasted it was two years ago. Since then, I've been hooked. As far as I'm concerned, its the only way to go.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Smoked...

I just smoked a couple of turkeys for the holidays. That is the sure fire way to get a juicy turkey is to smoke it.

I LOVE the HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Anyway it's fixed...I love Turkey. I prefer it fried though...that's how Imma eat it this year. :nod:

I prefer smoked, but I think its gonna be baked this year. I have never tried fried Turkey, its gotta be real good.

I don't like turkey!

Sorry Cat Daddy, but if you let me pinch off a little piece from the wing, I like that part FRIED! :D

First and foremost fried. I have been doing this for about 3 years now.

I am also a fan of smoked turkey. That's my second choice.

Baked is my last choice.

I don't discriminate :)
I like all

FRIED
SMOKED
BAKED

Last year I had a tasted of all three ! However, it was a first for the FRIED bird!! Loved it !! But still no preference ! THis year I will not have it any other way! All 3 again !

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I personally dont care too much for that bird..but put in some dressing wit some good collards boiled corn beans(any I love em all) warm sweet potatoe pie....That bird is good as gone..

BTW, dont forget the corner edge of the plate for my Jiffy!

Back