Fouthern arent you embarrased?

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
6.7 million on a pressbox, and 6.7 dollars on the field. Do you see why women ran hall of fame smack on your field? What a muddy mess. I fully expect to see some swampbuggy races on your field post game.

The field is a muddy mess!

Yeah, I'm embrassed and angry as "L".

Tractor Pull Coordinators send help.

But, didn't the Jags kick that Penut Butta Butt! If it wasn't for that I would be crying real tears.

Huh?

I always did like a good game of mudball! What's wrong with a good, to' up with mud stadium on occasion?

Now that you got your butt handed to you

Why don't you go wash the mud our your hair, like a good little girl.

Here's an IF, for ya, T-Jag ...

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
If it wasn't for that I would be crying real tears.

If my aunt was a man, she'd be my UNCLE! Now, take the W and quit yer cryin'!

In the immortal words of Arrested Development...

"Dig your hands in the dirt (that's right)...children play with earth (that's right)"

Not as embarrassed as you will be on Oct. 13

Not as embarrassed as you should be for playing games under the confederate stars and bars.

The folks who have controlled over the stadium should be embarrassed. The southern board, and administration should be embarrassed. But in all reality they probably aren't. Typical black leadership, controlled by those who control the purse strings.

We still have uncle tom's in control. As do you at JSU and from what I've seen, it still exists at all black public institutions.

Why should we be embarrassed over something we have no control over. Are you embarrassed over the state flag of Mississippi? You have no control over the powers to be.

By the way both teams played in the same muck. The same conditions that resulted in Michael Hayes being injured for the season.

Personally, if he was my kid I would file a suit against the university and it's board.

No, not embarrassed, but pissed to the max

:confused:

OCTOBER 13

No the rebel flag over memorial Stadium is not JSU's fault. You have no control over that flag just as we have no control over the football field.

If you want to smack on SU, than you'll get your chance on October 13.

Until than find something sensible to smack on.

You guys have been paranoid about SU since this board came into existence. It must an envy thing.

October 13. We will shut you up or you will shut us up. This will be settled on the football field.

It ain't got nothing to do with flags or unkempt football fields.

GD You can wear your good shoes to jackson. Yall should pay to buy PB some new uniforms. No way what they had will ever be white again.

No control over the stadium huh? I thought yall owned it?? :(

The condition of the field has nothing to do with the adminastration but everything to do with the dept. who is overthe grounds crew(not to say i'm backing the adm.} and the fact they waited two weeks before laying down the new sog.
Also it didn't help at all that we were drench in rain for at least a week and a half before opening day.
Embrass no it's not the first time a football field was a mug puddle won't be the last.
Piss that they waited so long to put down brand new sog? ....yes
please find something worth smacking.....like our ass if you can.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
GD You can wear your good shoes to jackson. Yall should pay to buy PB some new uniforms. No way what they had will ever be white again.

No control over the stadium huh? I thought yall owned it?? :(

maybe peanut butta can't get those stains out but I bet Hughes can;) :idea:

got TIDE?

Quote:
Piss that they waited so long to put down brand new sog? ....yes
please find something worth smacking.....like our ass if you can.

Amen to that :redhot:

Say what you want JSUe.......

BUT at least it's OUR mud!!!!

I bet Hughes has to return all GRASS stains and dirt particles back to Memorial Stadium doesn't he??? I've never heard of "renting" dirt and grass!!!

Believe me, that problem will be rectified in due time....speaking from personal knowledge, moneys are allocated and it takes time to get things done.........Just ask Doug!!!

No STFU....'cuz com 10/13...rain, sleet, MUD or snow, nothing will save you from that arse whupin' ya'll gon' get......

JST - will be in jackson on October 12

You better believe that I will be in Jacktown on Friday. Will have my A-kicking shoes on.

Regarding APB and buying them new white uniforms. Hell if we can't afford to fix the playing field where in the budget will we find funds to pay for APB getting new uniforms.

They'll survive. Besides they are going to quit for the remainder of the season as they usually do following a defeat to SU.

You see APB views their game against SU as the SWAC championship. they don't know it's just one onference game.

Watch them self-destruct during the remainder of the season.

Look for alcorn to win game two.

Re: JST - will be in jackson on October 12

Originally posted by thegooddoctor

Watch them self-destruct during the remainder of the season.

They all do sweetie.;)

That's because we are SUperior and the others all know it....they'll just never admit it.

In a matter of a few hours, Southern and UAPB set the south back. For years, we have been trying to erase the stereotype of being "country" Then BET shows the Southern game in all its glory! The icing on the cake was when I saw that weak ass half time show by both bands. UAPB, who in the hell was that big fella? Well, as usual, it's up to JSU to restore dignity to the SWAC, and the south. If you want to see a real game, as well as a half time show to remember, catch the TIGERS!:redhot:

Originally posted by luv da boom
In a matter of a few hours, Southern and UAPB set the south back. For years, we have been trying to erase the stereotype of being "country" Then BET shows the Southern game in all its glory! The icing on the cake was when I saw that weak ass half time show by both bands. UAPB, who in the hell was that big fella? Well, as usual, it's up to JSU to restore dignity to the SWAC, and the south. If you want to see a real game, as well as a half time show to remember, catch the TIGERS!:redhot:

If you measure your dignity and pride by a damn half time show or a muddy football field God help you

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back