Four Brothers

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
fourbrothers_lg.jpg

I'm going to see this one, tonight...can't wait. :jump:

Best movie of Summer 2005, so far....:tup: This one was off the chain, y'all...I'll probably go see it again, and actually support it w/some $$$. A most definite purchase, once on DVD.

:bowdown:

SU's Finest '93 said:
Best movie of Summer 2005, so far....:tup: This one was off the chain, y'all...I'll probably go see it again, and actually support it w/some $$$. A most definite purchase, once on DVD.

It looks like a good movie, too!

**Back to the Top**

Make sure y'all go and support this movie, this w/e...it starts Friday. It's worth every dollar you spend. :tup:

SU's Finest '93 said:
**Back to the Top**

Make sure y'all go and support this movie, this w/e...it starts Friday. It's worth every dollar you spend. :tup:

Went to see it today and it was all that and then some. :bowdown: Ole Andre Benjamin did a good job for a newbie. Mark Wahlberg was a fool. Great movie and good story line.

Saw it today myself and it wasn't a bad movie, Very entertaining and I like the way they got back at Victor.

This movie is a great and it is worthy of my DVD collection. Markie Mark had me rolling the whole movie. :tup:

My wife and I saw the movie on Friday. This is a really good movie. The jokes in the movie was really funny. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

SU's Finest '93 said:

Better than War Of The Worlds sistah girl!:D

Just saw the movie this weekend and fairly enjoyed the movie. Mark has developed into a great actor and Andre did a hella job in his debut.

I agree. They didn't make the dude in the fur coat suffer enough. They should have held him upside down in the water or something like that.

kellis said:
For a minute, I thought Andre was about to become a human popsicle.

Back