Former UAPB Golden Lion, current OU Sooner

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He wasn't happy with the rehab process at UAPB. I think he blew out his knee and was basically told to rehab the knee himself (word has it that was Hardman's approach).

I don't know if UAPB has the stuff needed for an athelete to recovery from the type of injury that Mark had. I'm sure there is a facility in Pine Bluff that handles any type of injury, but there may not be a relationship between the PB facility and UAPB.

I know hit was something special at UAPB before he got injured.

Da_Sperm said:
Mark Bradley last saw SWAC action as a receiver with UAPB in the Red River Classic when he was injured. He once returned 3 punts for TDs in one half against TxSU.

Thanks Bill. :rolleyes:

He went to UAPB first at the wishes of his mom. If he had not got hurt, he would still be at UAPB today. His father Danny Bradley, former OU quarterback wanted him to go to OU at first. After he got hurt, it was more like a "I told you so from his dad" that UAPB did not have the facilities to rehab his knee. His dad had the money for Mark to receive rehab treatment at Arkansas Sports Hospital in Little Rock.

But that's history now, and I wish him the best.

The dude is fast; he ran through the other teams in the SWAC like they were card board cut-outs proped up on the field.

Back