Former Southern University Football Star Bradley Coleman Dead at 29 After Attempted Carjacking

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, news like this breaks your heart and even more shocking happening past noon. I have traveled this area in Gwinnett County, where you would not anticipate it a haven for crime especially at 12:30pm. My prayers are out to the family.

Sad to hear that. Praying for his family. I usually lock my door when I get out of my car when pumping gas, filling my tire with air, or going into the store. I have seen people walk up to cars and drive off. I've also seen people open the passenger door and go in and steal things out of cars. Be careful out there ladies and gents.

Honestly, I keep an air pump in both vehicles. Because, the gas stations in my area can be a little dangerous. Because, if isn't panhandling, or some unknown ninjas trying me a mixtape, or whatever the fyck. You have to be careful, because, the jackers and robbers are always watching.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Just saw this case on First 48 and led me to shed a tear when they interviewed one of his students who said “he made sure I ate, tought me to drive, and was like a father figure.” This is/was sad.

Just saw this case on First 48 and led me to shed a tear when they interviewed one of his students who said “he made sure I ate, tought me to drive, and was like a father figure.” This is/was sad.
So on that 1st 48 episode, did they catch and charge the perpetrators?

So on that 1st 48 episode, did they catch and charge the perpetrators?
Yup. It was 3 young dudes. All were 19 and 20. How the police connecter them to the crime was fascinating. I believe it took about 7 weeks for them to get arrested. I googled their names and the first trial was a mistrial.

The perpetrators tried to steal his car as he was filling up his tires. Just sad

Back