Former Cowboys RB Marion Barber passes away at 38

That is tough, I wish mental health was taken more seriously in our country RIP

Man, I recently gotten back in contact with a old teammate/roommate from college. Well, he told me that he had a nervous breakdown after losing his home.

I will tell you that anybody life can spiral out of control at the drop-out-of a dime.

Black men are going have to get on one page. Because, we are in this alone with nobody to count on to have our back.

Man, I recently gotten back in contact with a old teammate/roommate from college. Well, he told me that he had a nervous breakdown after losing his home.

I will tell you that anybody life can spiral out of control at the drop-out-of a dime.

Black men are going have to get on one page. Because, we are in this alone with nobody to count on to have our back.
We need to go to counseling as a collective.

Was listening to the ticket local sports and they said his thermostat was like 95-96 degrees or so and the heat was on. Makes me wonder if CTE played a part in that being done. I have no idea but how it gets set to heat and gets that high makes me think.

There are ways.

Depending on what brand of thermostat you have and your electric company-that thermostat can control itself.

Mine will auto set itself. Where it saves me money. The morning it sets itself to 85 and then goes down during the day depending on the weather.
Mine never changed to heat from cool.
I would check that thermostat for shortages or dead or dying batteries.

Back