For those with HD!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Cable. I'm waiting to see what channels will actually show up on the satelitte service providers in the fall.

it's a lifesaver.....problem is I never take anything off...Those old Soul Train episodes are ten times better to watch

now what is Digital TV? I see stations advertising their digital channels but how do you get it? An HD with built-in receiver with no cable connection?

it's a lifesaver.....problem is I never take anything off...Those old Soul Train episodes are ten times better to watch

now what is Digital TV? I see stations advertising their digital channels but how do you get it? An HD with built-in receiver with no cable connection?

You can pick up the digital signals if your tv has a built in HD Tuner. In many of the metro areas the local channels will have a digital signal being broadcasted as a part of their HD signal. Here in BR, WBRZ channel 2 has their HD signal, a 24 hour weather channel and a 24 hour news signal. Some cable systems pick up the digital channels and some don't.

I have digital cable and gonna get rid of that pretty soon. I don't even watch it. Whatever program that is shown in HD, that's all I get. No extra.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Digital cable for Cox BR is about $70 a month. I pay more than that because I have HBO, Showtime and the Starz package.

Now if you have basic cable, but also have a TV with an HD Tuner, you can pick up the local HD channels through the basic service.

Thanks...I am asking because I want to compare you-alls prices to Direct TV HD packages.

I am learning to Direct TV.

if you have a choice go with DirectTV.. They are coming out with a full HD channel package, like 140 HD channels this summer.

If you have DVR you have digital. You must be asking about HDTV.

1. Purchase HDTV
2. Purchase HDTV Package from Your cable or Sat Provider. This will probably require you to get a new box.
3. Connect Box to Television
4. Turn to HD Channels (This step is important for people like Shawiggi that try to watch Standard broadcasts on an HDTV and say they dont see a difference.)
5. Enjoy the incredible pictures.

Back