For The Love Of Ray J

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
<embed src="http://dimewars.com/flashmedia/secureflvplayer.swf" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="file=http://dimewars.com/GetSecureVideo.aspx?BCMEDIAID=9ba1e588-9dcf-4877-949f-adbf5e6bf27d&autostart=false&shuffle=false&linkfromdisplay=true&linktarget=_blank&usefullscreen=true&rotatetime=5&logo=http://www.dimewars.com/MediaShare/dwlogo_embed.png&backcolor=0x000000&frontcolor=0xffffff&lightcolor=0xC10505&streamer=rtmp://ec2-67-202-18-233.compute-1.amazonaws.com/securetoken" width="425" height="344"/><div style="text-align:center;width: 425px;"> <a href="http://www.dimewars.com/video">

What you've just watched is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in the rambling, incoherent episodes was this show even close to anything that could be considered rational entertainment. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having watched it. I award this show no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I kinda figured he was gonna choose Cocktail. Unique is fine tho. Wild hair and all!

Kendrick it's no dumber than watching endless Baseball tonight highlights analysing pitching and nut stracthing.

Ray jay likes Pink Toes.. Bottom line.

Last edited:
Kendrick it's no dumber than watching endless Baseball tonight highlights analysing pitching and nut stracthing.

Ray jay likes Pink Toes.. Bottom line.

Naw, I was watching the Bulls-Celtics and Hawks-Flames last night. Entertainment not staged by producers unlike the Love of Ray J that will no doubt go another 3 or 4 seasons just to get Brandy's little bro a little bit more exposure just like Flava of Love, Rock of Love, A shot at Love and Love, Love the story of Kevin Love. :lol:

Last edited:
What you've just watched is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in the rambling, incoherent episodes was this show even close to anything that could be considered rational entertainment. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having watched it. I award this show no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Shawty you need to get you a gal so you can relieve your stress. :tup:

Shawty you need to get you a gal so you can relieve your stress. :tup:

She is the one who has gotten me so upset with all these reality shows. I don’t wanna watch that crap with her.

I’m tired of hearing her talking about them with me, texting her friends about them on my phone and telling me to turn from the darn Bulls game to watch these shows.

It is enough she is a White Sox fan, but this fake TV thing is pushing it, man.

She is the one who has gotten me so upset with all these reality shows. I don’t wanna watch that crap with her.

I’m tired of hearing her talking about them with me, texting her friends about them on my phone and telling me to turn from the darn Bulls game to watch these shows.

It is enough she is a White Sox fan, but this fake TV thing is pushing it, man.

Well bruh, you better start watching it with her, because don't be mad when a cat named Jodie comes in the back door and watch it with her.

Well bruh, you better start watching it with her, because don't be mad when a cat named Jodie comes in the back door and watch it with her.

Well, I am secure enough in my relationship to take that risk. If she wasn’t so darn cute and smart, I’ll let Jodie watch these shows with her.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Entertainment not staged by producers unlike the Love of Ray J that will no doubt go another 3 or 4 seasons just to get Brandy's little bro a little bit more exposure just like Flava of Love, Rock of Love, A shot at Love and Love, Love the story of Kevin Love. :lol:

Entertainment is in the eye of the beholder Kendrick. Were you ever a fan of 'wraslin'?

What's your idea of Entertainment?

Entertainment is in the eye of the beholder Kendrick. Were you ever a fan of 'wraslin'?

What's your idea of Entertainment?

I used love wrestling when I was kid, (Sting, Hulk Hogan, Rock, Stone Cold, Mankind, The Rockers were my guys) but as I got older it became lamer and lamer, bro. Reality TV is just like wrestling. A big fantasy world.

My idea of entertainment is obviously sports because it drama that is not scripted (much like Bulls-Boston last night). However, Seinfield, The Simpsons, Reno 9-1-1, The Office, CSI are great shows because they are creative and authentic storylines.

A washed up rocker or a cat who was a mid-90s hypeman having women degrade themselves and others for weeks on end just to be the next Kim Kardashian is not entertainment. It is fake TV.
At least Vince McMahon tells you is product is fake. That is why his business is so popular.

These spin-off “Loveâ€￾ shows are just created by lazy people who think they can woo mush brained viewers into believe what they are watching is real.

I used love wrestling when I was kid, (Sting, Hulk Hogan, Rock, Stone Cold, Mankind, The Rockers were my guys) but as I got older it became lamer and lamer, bro. Reality TV is just like wrestling. A big fantasy world.

My idea of entertainment is obviously sports because it drama that is not scripted (much like Bulls-Boston last night). However, Seinfield, The Simpsons, Reno 9-1-1, The Office, CSI are great shows because they are creative and authentic storylines.

A washed up rocker or a cat who was a mid-90s hypeman having women degrade themselves and others for weeks on end just to be the next Kim Kardashian is not entertainment. It is fake TV.
At least Vince McMahon tells you is product is fake. That is why his business is so popular.

These spin-off “Loveâ€￾ shows are just created by lazy people who think they can woo mush brained viewers into believe what they are watching is real.

Well I'm not a fan of reality TV either but some of the women on this show were nice on the eyes so I would catch the reruns. Of course I was glued to the Boston Celtics game last night but the Mavs and Spurs sucked. I hate the spurs and the old arse Jason Kid sucks. So somebody mentioned on a blog that Ray Jay was about to make his picks. I checke it out. Unique looks good with that straight hair. Bottom line why comment if you hate the shows keep it moving and post on sports only threads.

i watch a lot of discovery channel,history channel and most channels that teach you something. But sometimes you have to watch pure entertainment.

Well I'm not a fan of reality TV either but some of the women on this show were nice on the eyes so I would catch the reruns. Of course I was glued to the Boston Celtics game last night but the Mavs and Spurs sucked. I hate the spurs and the old arse Jason Kid sucks. So somebody mentioned on a blog that Ray Jay was about to make his picks. I checke it out. Unique looks good with that straight hair. Bottom line why comment if you hate the shows keep it moving and post on sports only threads.

i watch a lot of discovery channel,history channel and most channels that teach you something. But sometimes you have to watch pure entertainment.

just like I luv money
that show is only good for seeing breast cleavage.

Entertainment is different to everyone. What i'm trying to get at, just because its not entertainment to you -- it is to someone else. I don't look at sports as entertainment -- I look at it as competition and that's the reason I like watching it. Would you care if they Yankees were playing TSU in baseball? Is that entertainment to you? Not to me because there is no competition.

Everyone sees entertainment differently and some people love reality shows. I'm not a fan of most reality shows but Flavor Flav and Ray J show's I loved them. Anything else like I love money, or the Bachelor are shows that I cannot watch. But to say they are not entertainment, I can't, they just don't interest me.

Bottom line why comment if you hate the shows keep it moving and post on sports only threads.

Let me tell you a secret here. (But don’t tell anyone else) I used to like reality television. I watched survivor, hell’s kitchen, real world and others.

But then every single network started having duplicates of these shows, and soon half the programming now features Joe and Jill nobody fighting for money, love or some other lame entity.

That is why I make the comments.

I'm glad he chose Cocktail. She's a little low budget kim kardashian. She appeared to be the most honest and straight up with Ray out of the 3 girls.

I would have told Unique's mother to back up off me. Can't wait for the reunion show.

I'm glad he chose Cocktail. She's a little low budget kim kardashian. She appeared to be the most honest and straight up with Ray out of the 3 girls.

I would have told Unique's mother to back up off me. Can't wait for the reunion show.
U wouldn't have said shat. :smh:

Back