For the Greeks...Your Line Name

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Man yall take that Que HITS somewhere...

I have yet to verify if that is the Ques or not.

:lol:

Internet Hazing. :lol:
Man this wednesday has been some laughs!!!!!

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
i thought hazing was illegal. Kappa Alpha Psi does not haze.

Hazing is illegal for any "POTENTIAL" member. He is either. 1) The Ques in which there is no rule for Hazing a brother. or 2) He is a GDI purping in which he is not a candidate for "membership intake" or whatever they wanna call that bullsh&t.

So Im not breaking the laws!!!
:D

SONNY said:
Hazing is illegal for any "POTENTIAL" member. He is either. 1) The Ques in which there is no rule for Hazing a brother. or 2) He is a GDI purping in which he is not a candidate for "membership intake" or whatever they wanna call that bullsh&t.

So Im not breaking the laws!!!
:D

Sonny, when did you cross and at what school?

SLT said:
Tranquillo - Tau Beta Sigma

Serious - Alpha Kappa Alpha

SLT, what year did you pledge at J-State? One of my homegirls pledged AKA at J-State 89 or 90. She is one beautiful sister!

buckwheat1911 said:
SLT, what year did you pledge at J-State? One of my homegirls pledged AKA at J-State 89 or 90. She is one beautiful sister!

buckwheat,

Didn't join @ JSU. They were suspended when I was on campus...I HAD to go grad chapter. I guess I did the 'membership intake' BS as described above. :|

I have much love for my sorority and I'm very active(financially and physically)! :jump:

I pledged TBS at JSU and I rode that old familiar goat...:shh: :headphone

buckwheat1911 said:
Bruh, is SLT trying to haze you:)!

Only "YOU" can allow yourself to be hazed.

She just asked a question. You getting Noid Team???? :lol:

SLT said:
buckwheat,

I guess I did the 'membership intake' BS as described above. :|

Baby girl that wasnt directed towards you. I didnt even mention your name.
I aint got nothing to do with how you came into your Sorority. I wasnt even there.

Just FYI: Everyone that goes Grad aint Paper, and everyone that goes undergrad aint "REAL".

SONNY said:
Baby girl that wasnt directed towards you. I didnt even mention your name.
I aint got nothing to do with how you came into your Sorority. I wasnt even there.

Just FYI: Everyone that goes Grad aint Paper, and everyone that goes undergrad aint "REAL".

Ain't that the Truth?

SONNY said:
Baby girl that wasnt directed towards you.

I'm aware you were not directing that towards me.

But I do recognize some people have a problem with HOW you came in. I just thought I would put it out there in case somebody else wanted to take this thread in that direction...;)

Just my $19.08 cents worth...:D

SLT said:
But I do recognize some people have a problem with HOW you came in. I just thought I would put it out there in case somebody else wanted to take this thread in that direction...;)

How did I come in?

Back