Flu Shots

Yes. I've never had the flu the years I took it. The last time I didn't get one, was sick as a dog. All 4 of us were in bad shape.

I've never had the flu shot and never will take it. I take Vitamin C and I've not gotten the flu once this year.

Why would I put the following ingredients from the flu shot directly into my bloodstream: thimerosol (another name for mercury, which is the second most toxic substance known to man...linked to ADHD, learning disorders in children, autism, sudden infant death syndrome, etc), aluminum (linked to Alzheimers disease and other neurological difficulties), dead influenza viruses (one is given the very virus he's trying to avoid contracting), formaldehyde (embalming fluid), pig embryo cells, aborted fetus cells, other toxic preservatives.

http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/bhvaccineingredients.html

Parents should know what is being put into their child's blood stream because it goes directly to the brain and other major organs of a child whose immune system hasn't even developed.

Well I have a newborn, so me and the wife got one for the first time in years. It is always suggested that parents get a flu shot during the baby's 1st year of life.

As for Jayrob's post.

1.You can get more mercury in your system from eating fish than you can from a flu shot.

2. Vitamin C only helps to protect you from bacterial infections. Considering that influenza is a viral infection, vitmains of any kind, really have no effect.

3. All vaccinations (even the ones you took as a child) involve injecting non living cultures of the virus you are trying to avoid. That's just how they work.

Not saying you should take any shot that you don't want to, just pointing on some info.

Well I have a newborn, so me and the wife got one for the first time in years. It is always suggested that parents get a flu shot during the baby's 1st year of life.

As for Jayrob's post.

1.You can get more mercury in your system from eating fish than you can from a flu shot.

2. Vitamin C only helps to protect you from bacterial infections. Considering that influenza is a viral infection, vitmains of any kind, really have no effect.

3. All vaccinations (even the ones you took as a child) involve injecting non living cultures of the virus you are trying to avoid. That's just how they work.

Not saying you should take any shot that you don't want to, just pointing on some info.

1) No amount of mercury is good for any newborn, whether from fish or a vaccination. Vaccinations have long been linked to the surge in autism, ADHD, Learning Disorders, to name a few.

2) Vitamin C is very potent against the flu virus.

Vitamin C Beats Bird Flu and Other Viruses, Too
High dose vitamin C is a remarkably safe and effective treatment for viral infections. [1,2] In high doses, vitamin C neutralizes free radicals, helps kill viruses, and strengthens the body's immune system. Taking supplemental vitamin C routinely helps prevent viral infections.

http://www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v01n12.shtml

3) Why put live viruses directly into the blood stream of a newborn whose immune system hasn't developed to properly fend off these viruses in the first place? Why put aluminum, dead aborted fetus cells, radiator fluid and fingernail polish ingredients, embalming fluid, mercury, pigs blood and more toxins in a child's system?
Vaccinations do not work. That's been proven for several decades now. It's simply a money making scheme by international corporations such as Merck and others.
See brief article below:
Vaccinations/Immunizations: The Myth of Modern Times

1. Infectious diseases such as smallpox, measles, diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough and tuberculosis decreased dramatically before vaccines were developed. (See McKeown, T.: Princeton University Press 1979, Boyd's Introduction to the Study of Disease, JAMA Volume 162, no.13, Nov.24, 1956).

http://www.alaskawellness.com/archives/vacc-myths.htm

Parents, educate yourself. Don't believe everything the man in the white coat says.

I hadn't had the flu in years until last year, I took the shot in November and was sick as a dog in December and my husband had to go to the hospital. I took a chance and tried it again this year and a week later had the flew and once again the husband had to to to the hospital. I don't think the third time will be a charm.

I've never had the flu shot and never will take it.

Co-Sign.....I'll never take a flu shot.

I took the shot in November and was sick as a dog in December and my husband had to go to the hospital. I took a chance and tried it again this year and a week later had the flew and once again the husband had to to to the hospital. I don't think the third time will be a charm.

See this is the thing I hear from folks I know that took the shot.

As for Jayrob's post.

That's why I got a shot last month!

Like I said J, do as you like. I just don't buy into some of the medical info that is out there. I am not relying on some random, out of the way website. We can all find something to justify our stance. I am just stating what I know I just see the benefits of vaccinations in general. Whenever you start talking about free radicals etc, that is usually a holistic medicine website, and holistic medicine is not researched medicine. There is no cure or vaccine, or any measurable tool to defend against the bird flu.

As for vitamin C, mercury, etc. I just trust the textbooks more than some websites. Again, I never said mercury was good, I just said the amount you get from fish and some seafood is greater than what you get from a flu vaccine. As far as mercury being linked to those diseases that you named, when the true cause of a disease is not known, multiple factors will be linked to them.

But again, to each his own. Just posting another side of the issue.

Like I said J, do as you like. I just don't buy into some of the medical info that is out there. I am not relying on some random, out of the way website. We can all find something to justify our stance. I am just stating what I know I just see the benefits of vaccinations in general. Whenever you start talking about free radicals etc, that is usually a holistic medicine website, and holistic medicine is not researched medicine. There is no cure or vaccine, or any measurable tool to defend against the bird flu.

As for vitamin C, mercury, etc. I just trust the textbooks more than some websites. Again, I never said mercury was good, I just said the amount you get from fish and some seafood is greater than what you get from a flu vaccine. As far as mercury being linked to those diseases that you named, when the true cause of a disease is not known, multiple factors will be linked to them.

But again, to each his own. Just posting another side of the issue.

I hear you Suge.
What I posted has been in mainstream news for decades, not just on that particular website. Thousands and thousands of doctors have spoken out against vaccines, but the corporations run the show.

My advice is for parents to educate themselves.

http://www.nvic.org/

EACH state has waivers that parents can fill out that will allow for their children to attend public schools. Vaccinations are NOT mandatory by law. People have been duped and tricked into thinking they are, but they're not.

I get a flu shot each and every year. I have NOT had the flu, since I started taking them.

There's something wrong w/everything now-a-days anyway...:smh:

I faithfully got a flu shot every year that I was teaching. I haven't had one for the last few years though.

Vaccination - The Hidden Truth (1998)

This is the shocking but extremely informative video documentary Vaccination - The Hidden Truth (1998) where fifteen people, including
Dr. Viera Scheibner (a PhD researcher), five medical doctors, other researchers, reveal what is really going on in relation to illness and vaccines. Ironically, the important facts come from the orthodox medicine's own peer-reviewed research.

With so much government and medical promotion of vaccination for prevention of disease, the video is clearly devoted to presenting the other side of the issue that parents and others are not being told. The result is a damning account of the ineffectiveness of vaccines and their often harmful effects. It declares that parents are not being told the truth by the media, the Health Department and the medical establishment, with a medical doctor, Dr. Mark Donohoe, confessing that "It is a problem for me that I am part of a profession that is systematically lying to people?".

Find out how vaccines are proven to have harmful effects to your health and why do we still have to be vaccinated although there is no real need for it. Although many people simply refuse to believe this, the impeccable documentation presented in this amazing video has changed the minds of many who saw it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=23&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

1 hr 30 min 31 sec - Apr 10, 2006
www.vaccination.inoz.com

Vaccination - The Hidden Truth (1998)

This is the shocking but extremely informative video documentary Vaccination - The Hidden Truth (1998) where fifteen people, including
Dr. Viera Scheibner (a PhD researcher), five medical doctors, other researchers, reveal what is really going on in relation to illness and vaccines. Ironically, the important facts come from the orthodox medicine's own peer-reviewed research.

With so much government and medical promotion of vaccination for prevention of disease, the video is clearly devoted to presenting the other side of the issue that parents and others are not being told. The result is a damning account of the ineffectiveness of vaccines and their often harmful effects. It declares that parents are not being told the truth by the media, the Health Department and the medical establishment, with a medical doctor, Dr. Mark Donohoe, confessing that "It is a problem for me that I am part of a profession that is systematically lying to people?".

Find out how vaccines are proven to have harmful effects to your health and why do we still have to be vaccinated although there is no real need for it. Although many people simply refuse to believe this, the impeccable documentation presented in this amazing video has changed the minds of many who saw it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=23&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

1 hr 30 min 31 sec - Apr 10, 2006
www.vaccination.inoz.com

Minutes 24:00-34:00 presents vital information hidden by mainstream media regarding vaccinations and children.

The flu

I've always been a naysayer on getting the flu shot because i'd never had it....until this past Thursday. I GUARANTEE i'll be getting it from now on...that flu is a BEAST.:smh:

I got it because my company paid us $25 for getting the shot. So, I guess they figure it cost LESS to pay people to take the flu shot than it does to pay the doctor for treatment of those who have the flu.

I can't recall ever having the flu, but if they are going to pay, I'm going to take it.

You had the flu the year your son got a flu shot. Everyone got it, including him. The only difference was, he didn't get it as bad, he got it FIRST, and he didn't have it as long. Everyone in our house got the flu the first year Vernon got a flu shot.

Back