Flowers From MikeBigg to "?"

Re: Re: Re: Re: JSTUS, Baby!!

Originally posted by JSTUS

Whoaaaaaaaaa. Slow your roll now. :smh:

Well, I was told to always set your standards high. That way, if you shoot for the moon and miss you can still hit a star. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JSTUS, Baby!!

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

Well, I was told to always set your standards high. That way, if you shoot for the moon and miss you can still hit a star. :D

Sounds like a bunch of blah blah.:eek:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JSTUS, Baby!!

Originally posted by GramTigress

Snicker...

MB, where is my cow juice?

Baby, I thought you wanted fresh "moo juice". I decided to show my committment by walking the 600 plus miles from BR to HTown just to be sure that the milk was hand delivered fresh.

The walk wasn't so bad, but I was detained when I stopped in Baytown at this ranch to get the "moo juice". Apparently, my vision ain't what it used to be cuz In my zeal to get the "moo juice" from the healthiest cow, I was mistakenly trying to extract it from the bull.

I didn't get hurt to bad, but now the dayum critter won't let me leave the pasture!!!!!:lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JSTUS, Baby!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Apparently, my vision ain't what it used to be cuz In my zeal to get the "moo juice" from the healthiest cow, I was mistakenly trying to extract it from the bull.

I didn't get hurt to bad, but now the dayum critter won't let me leave the pasture!!!!!:lmao: :lmao:

A gay bull? :eek2:

Back