Florida A&M at ALabama A&M Game Updates: 1:00pm CT

We have a list of bad calls at Sunday’s game. I hope that the film is sent to commish. Also, our defense held A&M offense to less yards than JSU. 👍

Maynor talked about using a different process for the portal. I assume he'll take the prime approach lol.
Yes he will. See the difference is JSU gets support from the top to the bottom at the whole university level. While our current president has done some great things and we appreciate him for it, fixing our athletic department wasn't one of his priorities. He is gone in December. Things are going to change. This is one of the things we wanted changed in a new president.

Reactions: J C
We have a list of bad calls at Sunday’s game. I hope that the film is sent to commish. Also, our defense held A&M offense to less yards than JSU. 👍
Yes we had a lot of bad calls in that game. We will demolish them in Bragg next year!!

JSU couldn’t beat a team in the FCS playoffs. Neither could AAMU! No depth. Don’t forget we played no spring ball as well. FAMU has a good team but you give no credit. It’s all good. Y’all will not play above .500 next year. Lol your QB is gone man!!

JSU couldn’t beat a team in the FCS playoffs. Neither could AAMU! No depth. Don’t forget we played no spring ball as well. FAMU has a good team but you give no credit. It’s all good. Y’all will not play above .500 next year. Lol your QB is gone man!!
Who the hell is this? This isn't the smack board. Why is this person talking isht?

FAMU should have beaten JSU!! They are not that good. If we played them next week, we’d beat them.

You a lie. We should have beat you by more then. Unforced turnovers etc in the redzone kept you in the game. We would beat you by at least 2 TDs if we met now. We have a better offense and a better defense. Deal with 2nd place.

Back