Flight #293 To The Houston Reunion

MightyDog

Flight 293 took off from the Montgomery International Airport.

After it reached a nice cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.

Welcome to Flight number 293, non-stop from Montgomery, Alabama to Houston Hobby International Airport. The weather ahead is good and we should have a smooth
flight, Now sit back and relax. - OH MY GOD!"

Silence.

Then, the captain came back on the intercom and said: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier, but while I was talking the flight attendant brought me a cup of coffee and
spilled it in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

Mighty Hornet a passenger in Coach said to Unknown sitting next to him: "That's nothing. He should see the back of mine!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
<font size=4>LMAO!!!!!</font>
:D :D

MD,
Your jokes and stories have taken you to the top. If I knew how to work that damn voting machine thingy, I'd vote for you as #1 smacker!
:D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!

LMMFAO@ the #1.7 smacker!!!! :emlaugh:

MD, bruh, you're in form!!!!! LOL :bawling: :D

Mighty Dog strikes again. And I see he's branching out on the butt of his jokes.

Who's next????

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Just call him Schitty Boo-boo!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

ROTFLMAO @ Mighty Dog!!!

la...yelrotflmao.gif

Originally posted by Robber
Mighty Dog strikes again. And I see he's branching out on the butt of his jokes.

I don't know if that was an intentional pun or not Robber....but it still funny!!

LOL like Pison @ MD & Robber!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
are you serious?:confused: My lil 6 year old cousin started laughing when she read it.....maybe she can show you the part:emlaugh:

TRUDAWG, Unknown ran into a utility pole last week. He was trying to Jump up on a rail and slide down like they do on skate boards. He bumped his head. Now you know why nothing is funny to him.

BTW, he got some gold.

Don't forget why he's called TOP DOLLAR:

"Because he's always a day late and a dollar short!"
:)

People like that NEVER understand stuff like this! :D

Back