Fellas why the hate?

Shamocha

Deserving Of Everything
I know I'm kind of new around here but it looks like an awful lot of hating going on. You say you don't need the puddins but you seem bitter that they have left y'all alone to entertain yourselves. Or maybe you're scared since its quite apparent you're only needed for one thing ...and it isn't conversation.

Originally posted by Shamocha
Or maybe you're scared since its quite apparent were only needed for one thing ...and it isn't conversation.

2 things actually...and you need to get back to the kitchen and get my beer.

Re: Re: Fellas why the hate?

Originally posted by LUCKY

2 things actually...and you need to get back to the kitchen and get my beer.

My bad. You thought that beer was for you? Must have been a breakdown in communication. Think about how to prevent this in the future while you're out buying more.

Re: Re: Re: Fellas why the hate?

Originally posted by Shamocha

My bad. You thought that beer was for you? Must have been a breakdown in communication. Think about how to prevent this in the future while you're out buying more.

Annie what I tell you about actin up in public?:shame: You need to get back in the kitchen cause if my dinner aint ready when I get home it's gone be trouble...trouble...trouble.:mad:

Trouble?

I guess it could be quite troubling if you're hungry and you can't get in there and fix something yourself. I have things to do so try not to make a big mess in the kitchen. You know how much I hate cleaning up after you.

Seems to me someone put a little tooooo much "hater" in the hater-aid these spoons are drinking on. Tisk-Tisk-Tisk......Why don't yall just request Kenn hook yall up with a tree to go sit in to do your beeyoching & moaning :bawling: :whine:among one another cause frankly I'm getting tired of it. Yall spoons are pathetic right about now.

Who asked ya'll to speak??

Lucky's is right....I'm tired of you chickens er broads overstepping ya'll boundaries and talking back!! That brother was just inferring that you need to perform your 4C's....Cook, Clean, Coplate, Conceive. And you talking bad cuz you ain't on your job!! :mad:

Now keep it up and ya'll both won't recieve your "free complimentary pap smears" courtesy of Supa "The Swac Page Gynacologist".....keep it up nah!!! :mad:

~sits on couch next to Lucky (fav C.B.)....turns on the football game....grabs a beer.~

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

~sits on couch next to Lucky (fav C.B.)....turns on the football game....grabs a beer.~
yeah that beer that u got your damn self!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WHY YOU'RE AT IT MAKE ME A SANDWICH. YOU KNOW HOW I LIKE IT. LIGHT MAYO, MUSTARD, LETTICE, TOMATO, 2 SLICES OF CHEESE, WITH TURKEY AND HAM. DON'T MESS IT UP EITHER. HURRY UP ISHT, STOP TAKING YOUR DAYUM TIME.

Make me a good azz Subway ham sandwich with some fresh american chesse and some onions, and get a cold ass ice of Sminoff.......:lmao:

short_1 nobody cares what you are tired of. You just get your post count up so you can earn a key to the lady's bathroom. But in the meantime get back in the kitchen because the pie is about to burn.

Light Turkey, no mayo, no tomato, one pickle, light lettuce.

oh did I forget to say something........?
.NOW!!!!!

Originally posted by Kay Bee
short_1 nobody cares what you are tired of. You just get your post count up so you can earn a key to the lady's bathroom. But in the meantime get back in the kitchen because the pie is about to burn.
*Fell out* laughing at yo azz...You done went & bumped yo head on something haven't you Kay Bee? Now don't have me put ya business out there to the rest of the spoons letting them know what's really up & what you cooked for ME last night....& for my lunch today!!!!!!!!! You don't want to go there with Mwah today!

& for the rest of you "wooden, short handled spoons" get ya own damn food, cause I never have & never will be a "sandwich artist" nor have I ever or start to :bowdown: to you boys!

At this posting, you only need 32 more post to be eligible for the Ladies toilet bowl.......get to posting so you can join your other puddins there and get off our boards......:lmao:
:lmao: :cool:

Originally posted by short_1

*Fell out* laughing at yo azz...You done went & bumped yo head on something haven't you Kay Bee? Now don't have me put ya business out there to the rest of the spoons letting them know what's really up & what you cooked for ME last night....& for my lunch today!!!!!!!!! You don't want to go there with Mwah today!

& for the rest of you "wooden, short handled spoons" get ya own damn food, cause I never have & never will be a "sandwich artist" nor have I ever or start to :bowdown: to you boys!

Girl I have more dirt on you than you will ever have on me. And you of all people know that spoons talk. So talk to the spoon and get yo azz on that stove.

what you cooked for ME last night....& for my lunch today!!!!!!!!!

Wet dreams dont count. Get the hell out and dont forget your apron.

Originally posted by Fiyah
At this posting, you only need 32 more post to be eligible for the Ladies toilet bowl.......get to posting so you can join your other puddins there and get off our boards......:lmao:
:lmao: :cool:
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by BandFan
Light Turkey, no mayo, no tomato, one pickle, light lettuce.

oh did I forget to say something........?

Yeah, you forgot something, alright.... the fact that you will be fixin' your own dayum food! :mad:

Back