Fellas, Why buy the COW if the milk is FREE

MAXIMUS

In HIS name....
There's a person I know that is currently living with his girl. They have been living together for about two years know. SO I ask him, why haven't you married her yet. He responded, Why buy the cow if the milk is free. He trip me out by saying this. Fellas, is this how we look at marriiage know?

Snicker....

You know what's so funny about all this is that your boy is the real dummy in this situation. He may not have been before a minister, but he is married. In most states they are commomlaw anyway, so she is entitled to half already.

Why live with a woman you never plan to marry anyway. I just don't get the shacking thing myself. Hell if we can "play" marraied. Then we might as well be married.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sugar is on point.....again!!!!!!

Man I'm starting to like you more and more each day....you definitely said a mouthful right there.

Er...*scratching head*...agreeing with Suge. Did I say that!!!

I played house when I was younger, now I'm a grown woman!!!
:emlaugh:

Don't shack! Just get married.

If you have to shack, don't shack for the sake of shacking. Shack because you a working towards a goal...marriage. Heck, skip the big ceremony and just get married. :eek: :p

My husband and I shacked with a purpose. We paid for our own wedding. Had we NOT had a goal (marriage) in mind, we would not have shacked. Heck, neither of us needed a roommate!

Back