Fellas! Have you seen...........................

philharmonic

Living History!!!
That new video by Will Smith??? The one with Jada in it??? She got a fatt arse!!!!!:nod: :bowdown: :spin: :ebrow:

I saw it man. I was sitting up thinking, "You could be Mrs. Hudson anyday" and all that came from looking at that arse.............

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah, she got a fat arse and all, but uh ruh.....

When's she going back to work!!!!!!

She ain't been seen (on TV) since she married Willy Will......And she just don't strike me as the saty-at-home-and-raise-babies type.....

:shame:

But her arse was fat, though :eek2: :eek2:

I wouldnt call that a fat ass really.....it had a nice shape to it......now I see FAT asses walking around campus er' day.

well

A friend of mine, knows a male groupie who said Will and Jada throw parties and you drop the keys in a bucket or whateva at the end of the party you pull keys and whoever you pull is who you go home with--on doug banks they were saying how they invite people to join sex with them..whether it be watch or just do some oral on em -I dunno

Money changes things

Re: well

Originally posted by SouthernDiva4ya
A friend of mine, knows a male groupie who said Will and Jada throw parties and you drop the keys in a bucket or whateva at the end of the party you pull keys and whoever you pull is who you go home with--on doug banks they were saying how they invite people to join sex with them..whether it be watch or just do some oral on em -I dunno

Money changes things

HUH?!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?!?

Mr I dont curse on my CDs a swinger? I find that hard to believe.

posted by Southerndiva4ya

A friend of mine, knows a male groupie who said Will and Jada throw parties....

If you did'nt see it, did'nt hear it or did'nt feel it, then don't believe it.

Re: well

Originally posted by SouthernDiva4ya

Money changes things

Dem's some freaks.......I ain't mad at 'em doe...:tup:

Back