Favorite postion for putting the spoon in the puddin???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman

I just want to take a survey on everyone favorite postion.
I'm freaky myself I like them all but what about you guys.

The best position is the one where the puddin inserts itself ONTO the spoon, as opposed to the spoon inserting itself INTO the puddin'

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My favorite move is when the spoon forces the puddin's legs to rest nicely upon her shoulders....this way the spoon can get deep.........deep all up in the puddin'. :D

It feels the best......your spoon and the puddin' will thank you.....!!!! It's a guaranteed crowd pleaser!!!!! ;)

For me, it's got to be the buck !!!

*smiling at D-Town's indicisiveness*

Ain't nothing like trying to poke around and hit an internal organ in 'The Buck' !!

:idea: :p

:emlaugh:

Vinita, gurl, you never let me down!

Originally posted by Vinita
The best position is the one where the puddin inserts itself ONTO the spoon, as opposed to the spoon inserting itself INTO the puddin'

"OMEGA" position, with a serving spoon! (that's what I better say, huh?)

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
WTH is phatus backus talkin' bout?????

;) :p :eek:

What, about you getting your non-decision on or the position where your ankles are by your head, kinda like Supakat69?

Originally posted by phatback

What, about you getting your non-decision on or the position where your ankles are by your head, kinda like Supakat69?

Ya know a sista has to be flexible to handle that behind the head stuff.....is that a scene in my new script?????

Re: Vinita, gurl, you never let me down!

Done Fell on the DAMN FLO!

Omega position? ****turning head sideways tryna figure how the legs look on that one*****

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

"OMEGA" position, with a serving spoon! (that's what I better say, huh?)

Re: Re: Vinita, gurl, you never let me down!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

Omega position? ****turning head sideways tryna figure how the legs look on that one*****

I'll send you a PM to 'splain it so you can turn Mike PLUM DAYUM out!:emlaugh: You know they gots some chirrens up in here who can't handle the truth as I speak it! (And you two know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP ALREADY!)

Re: Re: Vinita, gurl, you never let me down!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

Get the VISUAL, Synclaire, dear ... the VISUAL ...

Re: Re: Re: Vinita, gurl, you never let me down!

Originally posted by Vinita

Get the VISUAL, Synclaire, dear ... the VISUAL ...

Dear Regine (Vinita),

Please school Synclaire(Jag4Jag) please, school her baby!

Thank you,

Khadijah (Seeing Spots)
:emlaugh::emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

:emlaugh: I was feeling a little depressed until I read this thread.

:emlaugh: Yall excuse me a minute while I go turn my air- condition on.:emlaugh:

Handyman here

Anybody in need of new pipe being laid, just give me a call. System backed up, give me a call. I'll flush you out real good.

Sincerely,

Overton Wakefield Jones

P.S.

I got plenty of nuts and will bolt in a minute.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
....the best position is when the puddin is bent over letting the spoon decide if he want door#1 or door #2. :D

All I want is a choice ladies? ;)

Favorite position

You lay the puddin on its side. While straddling the bottom leg, you take the upper leg and bend the knees to the shoulder area. The spoon gets great penetration and the puddin gets stirred quite well.

I like my spoon polished by the puddin.....

blowjob.gif

Woweeee! Yall keep this talk up and I'll have to get up out of this office and go polish my own TABLESPOON.

Sometimes, it's difficult to wait on the spoon. If the pudding is served up in your private/personal dish, it's cool to just eat right out of the container. Then like a true DOG, you have to go doggy style to start the session. It's okay to allow the pudding to be inserted upon the spoon (forward and backwards). But I always like to finish things off with the pudding on death row. That's just the plain ole missionary style with the legs draped over the pits of my arms.

Nothing like watching a pretty girl frown and bite her lips or a sassy sistah go speechless...mouth open but can't make a sound!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Nothing like watching a pretty girl frown and bite her lips or a sassy sistah go speechless...mouth open but can't make a sound!

That's what I'm talking about!!!! ;)

Nothing makes a spoon happier when a pretty girl bites that lip & has that "Oh lawd, he tryin' 2 kill me look" on her face.....!!! :eek:
(ya' know....that look that's a combination of horror and extasy)

Or like the other....The broad that talks shat on the phone, and all in person....saying what she going to do to you and how sprung you fena be....and you say nothing, you just smile and act humble....and when you finally get a hold of her azz and "punish that puddin', she ain't got nothing to say. She just sits there, stunned....Then she says "I didn't know it could be like that!!!!" or "I would have never thought".... :D

Re: Favorite position

Originally posted by Robber
You lay the puddin on its side. While straddling the bottom leg, you take the upper leg and bend the knees to the shoulder area. The spoon gets great penetration and the puddin gets stirred quite well.

An excellent variation/modification is when you take that top leg, start off nibbling the toes, then drape it over your right (back) shoulder! Oh, how the pudding gets melted on that one!

Another recipe....

When you're tapping puddin' from the back....
Gently make the puddin' lay on it's stomach, while spoon is still inserted....
Close the her legs and place yours on the outside of hers.....
And stir away!!!! :p

Deeper penetration.....makes puddin' go.....:eek:

Dayum, I ain't heard a promotion for PUDDIN' like this since Bill Cosby!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Woweeee! Yall keep this talk up and I'll have to get up out of this office and go polish my own TABLESPOON.

Sometimes, it's difficult to wait on the spoon. If the pudding is served up in your private/personal dish, it's cool to just eat right out of the container. Then like a true DOG, you have to go doggy style to start the session. It's okay to allow the pudding to be inserted upon the spoon (forward and backwards). But I always like to finish things off with the pudding on death row. That's just the plain ole missionary style with the legs draped over the pits of my arms.

:emlaugh:Now this is some impressive GOURMET talk Like Emeril would say BAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back