Favorite Episodes from Boiling Points or Punk'd

LoyalTigress

Lovejones
Does anyone watch these shows? They are hilarious. :lmao:

They Punk'd Beyonce during Christmas and I didn't like that one because it involved kids and I don't think kids should be taught to play jokes on people at such an early age. They looked about 7 years old. It actually looked like Beyonce knocked down that 20ft tree and ruined the kid's gifts and hurt someone who was laying under the tree when it fell.

MTV and they come on at various times during the day/night. I always check my guide to see what's on at certain hours and flip over to it. Once you watch it, you'll be hooked to see what will happen next.

Never saw or heard of punk'd.

I saw Boiling Point for the first time the other day. I'm not in to the reality show thing so I don't think I'll be watching it again.

My favorite episode of punk'd was the Viveca Fox one, Eve's mouth was nothing compared to Viv's the ghetto girl came all the way out of her. :uzi:

I like when they TRIED to punk Vivica Fox....not happening.
They really punked Justin Timberlake....he showed he is a lil beyotch. Dude was calling home to his mommy.

Boiling Points:

The big nasty buy making the sandwiches was sneezing on the food and finding his used band-aids in the sandwiches....halarious.

Back