Father beats daughter over twerking video

twerk-team-o.gif
tumblr_ltls9kesHm1qd7lvk.gif
tumblr_lua0zekpGb1qd5oqf.gif

wantgif.gif

:emlaugh:

If the police gets names/information...he's getting arrested.

Just like that father in Florida that videotaped himself disciplining his son. Gave him the haircut and had him doing exercises. He didn't beat his son on camera but you could hear him whooping him and the kid crying. He got arrested. I think the charges were either dropped or lowered...but he still got arrested.

This right here...is on another level. :emlaugh:

wasnt his son either it was a family friend.

Are you in a different reality from the rest of us? Or did you not see examples of kids listed IN THIS TOPIC that actually got that kind of discipline and STILL ended up being buck wild? I seriously don't understand why some of yall defend this slave mentality so hard. Explain this to me, if this is the "best" way or the end all be all to discipline kids, why is it that the incarceration rate of black kids is so much higher than everyone elses? Is it "the man's" fault? Are they being "held down"? Why are black kids less likely to graduate? You think those kids 0% of those kids mobbing and shooting folks in Chicago never got their azz beat? Some of you just refuse to use logic when it comes to this topic smh lol.

What about the tons of kids that DO end up being successful and never had to have a hand laid on them? You seem to be under the impression that they don't exist. Out of all the examples posted in here by people that have seen firsthand kids that got beat and still turned out to be fugged up you still keep choosing to ignore that fact lol...

You the only one in a different reality.
What about the tons of kids that did get their azz whipped and are the most respectful kids you will meet. See...........One sided blind "logic" works both ways.

Your problem is no matter what you read, you act like people that believe in corporal punishment start throwing blows every time their kids do something wrong. You come in everytime, throwing out meaningless stats like parents that do whip thier kids don't try other means of punishment before it get to the whipping stage. No matter what someone say, the only thing you see is the word WHIP and nothing else matters in your view.

You taking one example and using that to push your non-corporal punishment "agenda." I could say the same thing about these weak azz kids that nobody ever touched. They didn't get paddled or whipped but they might end up shooting up a school or something. You act like the non-paddled kids of the world are 100% perfect, and never end up in jail or screwed up in the head. That is the problem today with agenda pushers. No matter what, you gonna dismiss everything someone say and continue to twist what people are saying into something entirely different.

Last edited:

If those are the vids, their backs have already been blew out. To late daddy.

Them heffas are ruiened and not even 17 yet. If they ain't already someones "baby mamma" now, give them 2 years. Bet they got more skills than a young Jena Jamison. Especially the one up there in the white. She probably already doing house parties for the neighborhood thugs. :lol:

Last edited:
What about the tons of kids that did get their azz whipped and are the most respectful kids you will meet. See...........One sided blind "logic" works both ways.

Your problem is no matter what you read, you act like people that believe in corporal punishment start throwing blows every time their kids do something wrong. You come in everytime, throwing out meaningless stats like parents that do whip thier kids don't try other means of punishment before it get to the whipping stage. No matter what someone say, the only thing you see is the word WHIP and nothing else matters in your view.

You taking one example and using that to push your non-corporal punishment "agenda." I could say the same thing about these weak azz kids that nobody ever touched. They didn't get paddled or whipped but they might iend up shooting up a school or something. You act like the non-paddled kids of the world are 100% perfect, and never end up in jail or screwed up in the head. That is the problem today with agenda pushers. No matter what, you gonna dismiss everything someone say and continue to twist what people are saying into something entirely different.

I can agree with this.

The thing that has some perplexed, I suppose, is the notion that some have said if they can't spank their children, then how else are they supposed to administer discipline. Or, if parents aren't/ can't spank their children, it means they don't discipline their children at all. I think that might be where, unknown 1 is going. I could be wrong.

What's also lost in this conversation is how many believe the father's actions was some how saving his girls from the dangers of rape or teen pregnancy down the road, although there is no correlation that twerking or sexually suggestive dancing leads to either outcome. But, it goes back to how we view girls/young ladies as these vulnerable individuals who need constant protection from males who want to prey on them at every turn.

Just judging by the comments here and elsewhere, it appears that girls who might behave in such a manner as these young girls, or any females for that matter, are judged more harshly than their male counterparts. We tend to project a more grim forecast for females who engage in this type possible promiscuous behavior (teen mom, sexual assault victim or neighborhood slut). And those labels and that perception is hard to remove. Ask any female reality TV star.

I suppose that's because there are double standards as it relates to how males and females are parented. We encourage boys to be aggressive and peacock in pursuit of the opposite sex, and we relay to girls that they should be cautious because all guys want to do is get in their pants. Just a couple of things to take in account.

Your whole post says "Virgin".
What's also lost in this conversation is how many believe the father's actions was some how saving his girls from the dangers of rape or teen pregnancy down the road, although there is no correlation that twerking or sexually suggestive dancing leads to either outcome. But, it goes back to how we view girls/young ladies as these vulnerable individuals who need constant protection from males who want to prey on them at every turn.

Just judging by the comments here and elsewhere, it appears that girls who might behave in such a manner as these young girls, or any females for that matter, are judged more harshly than their male counterparts. We tend to project a more grim forecast for females who engage in this type possible promiscuous behavior (teen mom, sexual assault victim or neighborhood slut). And those labels and that perception is hard to remove. Ask any female reality TV star.

I suppose that's because there are double standards as it relates to how males and females are parented. We encourage boys to be aggressive and peacock in pursuit of the opposite sex, and we relay to girls that they should be cautious because all guys want to do is get in their pants. Just a couple of things to take in account.

Them heffas are ruiened and not even 17 yet. If they ain't already someones "baby mamma" now, give them 2 years. Bet they got more skills than a young Jena Jamison. Especially the one up there in the white. She probably already doing house parties for the neighborhood thugs. :lol:

Those are the girls from Twerk Team (not the same from the video).

You taking one example and using that to push your non-corporal punishment "agenda." I could say the same thing about these weak azz kids that nobody ever touched. They didn't get paddled or whipped but they might end up shooting up a school or something. You act like the non-paddled kids of the world are 100% perfect, and never end up in jail or screwed up in the head. That is the problem today with agenda pushers. No matter what, you gonna dismiss everything someone say and continue to twist what people are saying into something entirely different.

LOL, because every respectful kid you meet got beat and that's the reason why? SMH...some of you are incapable of forming realistic thoughts it seems. And those aren't even the same girls in the video. It's not what I dismiss, it's the fact that you keep saying dumb ish like kids that got beat are more respectful when its nothing more than your opinion and are attempting to state it as a fact. I mean because after all, you've met all respectful kids and know how they were raised right? For every example you have I can show one to the contrary so i'm not sure how you seem to think only your point is valid. My brother and sister never got touched once, both graduated and are in grad school, are totally respectful and have never been in any trouble. A few of the TONS of examples as to why your whole line of thinking is comical at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL, because every respectful kid you meet got beat and that's the reason why? SMH...some of you are incapable of forming realistic thoughts it seems. And those aren't even the same girls in the video. It's not what I dismiss, it's the fact that you keep saying dumb ish like kids that got beat are more respectful when its nothing more than your opinion and are attempting to state it as a fact. I mean because after all, you've met all respectful kids and know how they were raised right? For every example you have I can show one to the contrary so i'm not sure how you seem to think only your point is valid. My brother and sister never got touched once, both graduated and are in grad school, are totally respectful and have never been in any trouble. A few of the TONS of examples as to why your whole line of thinking is comical at best.

See............ This is exactly what I'm talking about up there in bold. You have no idea what reading AND comprehension is. :lol:

You talking about forming realistic thoughts and you cant even do something as simple as reading what a person type and comprehend what they saying without re-aranging the statement to fit your one sided agenda. Bet you didn't even read the part where I said people that whip their kids have tried other disipline routes before it get to the whipping stage. People just don't come in throwing blows everytime their kid mess up. NO>>>>>>>>>You just decided to dismiss all of that. :lol:

Nowhere did I say every kid that get whipped is the most respectful as my concrete thought.

I said......I COULD SAY THE SAME THING about kids that don't get whipped in response to your non-whipping view. I didn't say that EVERY kid that get whipped is the most respectful. I don't even know why I'm going line for line on your statement explaining for the 100th time because you ain't gonna take it in. You not going to see it. You not going to even try to comprehend it before you type something else in that is totally the opposite of what people are saying. :lol:

I through talking because you are only going to re-arange the words that people type into something that you want to hear. And I love how you take the national hyper-boil terms like BEAT when you talk about this. :lol:

Last edited:
Those are the girls from Twerk Team (not the same from the video).

Don't matter.

Those Twerk Video "girls" are ruiened and the ones that got their azz whipped for doing this mess and posting it like they adutioning for a hooker position on 18th and main headed the same way. They may as well send out nude photos also. The dance is as bad as nude photos. :lol:

What company is going to hire that mofo in white, FOR EXAMPLE, when they pull this up and see her playing a marching band drum cadance with her but cheeks on the floor. She better start learning how to be a POLE PRO in the clubs now if she ain't already a club pro now. :lol:

Back