7 Miami Flames 1-1 L1 1-1 72 156
8 Dawg Day Ballers 1-1 W1 1-1 71 141
9 dem damn hornets 1-1 W1 1-1 65 133
9 Pensacola Phatboys 1-1 L1 1-1 46 133
11 Bama State Stingers 1-1 W1 1-1 69 123
12 Atlanta BlackBengals 0-2 L2 0-2 62 130
13 Mo. City Eagles 0-2 L2 0-2 50 119
14 Logical 69ers 0-2 L2 0-2 50 103

I tried to get on Sandbox before peak time this morning and my password isn't working.

Anyone else having this problem?

Originally posted by jag77
I tried to get on Sandbox before peak time this morning and my password isn't working.

Anyone else having this problem?

Why was you on early this morning? Checking to see if you got Curtis Martin. :D

I can't believe the Atlanta BlackBengle waive Curtis Martin in the 2nd week in the season...:lmao: Playa you have no faith.

Btw.... Green isn't playing this week also. So I pick up Rondell Mealesy. Green Bay is playing Detroit this week. Thanks for waiving him also. :D

Originally posted by sigma4life
I can't believe the Atlanta BlackBengle waive Curtis Martin in the 2nd week in the season...
Damn Billy Bean!
:smh:

Damn, my starting QB, TE, and RB are all having a bye week.
:(
I'm glad I'm playing a scrub team like steal city this week. Gonna use my reserves to finish off that lowly team.

Damn I'm good!
:lol:

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Damn Billy Bean!
:smh:

Damn, my starting QB, TE, and RB are all having a bye week.
:(
I'm glad I'm playing a scrub team like steal city this week. Gonna use my reserves to finish off that lowly team.

Damn I'm good!
:lol:

Yeah...good n TERRIBLE!!! :p

Dude, you just don't know....
that bye stuff is gonna by(t)e you right in the azz!!! :lol:

You were NEVER a match for me...you CRUMB!!! :D

3-0....HERE I COME! :cool:

-STEEL CITY

I can't believe the Atlanta BlackBengle waive Curtis Martin in the 2nd week in the season...:lmao: Playa you have no faith.

Btw.... Green isn't playing this week also. So I pick up Rondell Mealesy. Green Bay is playing Detroit this week. Thanks for waiving him also. :D

You can have those flukes! Man, I have gotten a better deal on some artillery that you guys did not even notice. Man, things are starting to look up.

Aww "L" nawl!!!

Tell me Beans didn't waive Curtis Martin. I know he ain't up and done something so utterly ridiculous.

JW ain't that dumb.

Mane, other muck Curtis Martin. I have some weapons that will make Curtis Martin look like Kurtis Blow!!!!

P11086H60C3.jpg

"Now take me to da bridge!!!"

Re: Aww "L" nawl!!!

Originally posted by Robber
Tell me Beans didn't waive Curtis Martin. I know he ain't up and done something so utterly ridiculous.

JW ain't that dumb.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Damn, if I had known somebody would have done something that crazy, I would have paid a lil attn. to that transaction log.

<font size=1>Bad as I need a RB too!!!!</font>

:D

Re: Aww "L" nawl!!!

Originally posted by Robber

JW ain't that dumb.

Damn, if I had known somebody would have done something that crazy, I would have paid a lil attn. to that transaction log.

I feel an upset coming this week. The Stingers showed that they are for real. Unlike other teams in this league I have confidence in my team.
I aint losing no more

Re: Re: Aww "L" nawl!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I mighta paid attention, too.

man when I saw that dude had waived Martin.....I was like :eek2:

I had to go and check the website to see if Martin was out for the season and I just wasn't up onmy info or something! I'm just mad that I was high enough on the list to scoop him up myself! Dude it is only week 2. Hell Hearst hasn't hit his stride yet either, but I''ll be dayum if I am about to wave him for some scrub!

Originally posted by Suge
man when I saw that dude had waived Martin.....I was like :eek2:

I had to go and check the website to see if Martin was out for the season and I just wasn't up onmy info or something! I'm just mad that I was high enough on the list to scoop him up myself!

.......me to Suge. I was like :eek2: Then I look at the waive list and saw I had no chance in "L". But I put a waiver in for him. I knew Dawg Day Baller was going to get him. He wanted a RB bad. Christmas came early for him.:D

I can't believe the Atlanta BlackBengle waive Curtis Martin in the 2nd week...:lmao: Playa you have no faith.

Sting,
I promise to whoop you by at least 30!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandbox really needs to cancel that peak usage crap on Sunday morning. This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!
:mad:

I'm mad!

and

I AINT LOSING NO MO!!!!!!
:redhot: :redhot: :mad: :mad:

Sandbox really needs to cancel that peak usage crap on Sunday morning. This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!
:mad:

I'm mad!

:redhot: :redhot: :mad: :mad:

I made sure I got to work 10 minutes early so I could check it before they went into that peak usage crap. I was in the middle of checking the site and I went to my roster and then checked the waiver wire and

BAM!!!

I get that peak usage screen.....

I think I talked myself up on an arse whooping. Man 79 got everybody scoring TDs and getting big yardage for him.

Ok, this don't make sense!!!!

The last time I checked (before the peak usage crap), Randy and Santana Moss had combined for 0 points!!!!!:mad: :mad::mad:

I only had put up 24 points!!!!

And I see a few TDs that steal city has scored!!!!!

I tell ya, I'm gon start waiving mofo's left and right real soon!!!!!!!!!

Santana Moss will be available just as soon as this peak usage crap ends tonight!!!!!! I'm sick of waiting on him to do something, to do anything. :mad::mad::mad:

Ntel,
Don't think you're good. You're just lucky!!!!!!
Plus, you caught me on a week when my best players had a bye week. :p

I'm mad now and yall gon suffer some severe consequences when you play my team!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back