Fantasy Football (Week 13)

sigma4life

2007 TSPN FF CHAMPS
Here is the results from last week game. I was hoping the commish was going to post this but I see he has given up like some of ya'll this season. :smh:

leagueoffice

sigma4life said:
Here is the results from last week game. I was hoping the commish was going to post this but I see he has given up like some of ya'll this season. :smh:

leagueoffice

I haven't given up........

This is the last week of the season before the playoffs start, I had a good playoff run last year all the way to the semi's and plan on doing it again to the championship.

mighty hornet said:
demdamnhornets still are dealing with a whole lot of injuries.

nuff posted

I saw dem hornets leading 103-72 and lose 149-116, this past weekend....

Fiyah said:
I saw dem hornets leading 103-72 and lose 149-116, this past weekend....
We stilll don't have Priest Holmes and Randy Moss wasnt in the lineup last week. Plus, our QB had to play in a driving snow storm.

We still put up 116 point though.

I know that has to scare the rest of yall.

:lol:

mighty hornet said:
We stilll don't have Priest Holmes and Randy Moss wasnt in the lineup last week. Plus, our QB had to play in a driving snow storm.

We still put up 116 point though.

I know that has to scare the rest of yall.

:lol:

Injuries? Man, you didn't do you damn homework about Moss and your replacement for Holmes scored 24 and 25 points. Don't give us that crap.
You got ganked, plain and simple trick. And BTW, my QB played in the same snow storm and scored 40 points against Plummer.

Just like last year .... a triple killing of Bama State and now we are just waiting on one more December 11th ....

Back