Fantasy Football - TSPN SMACKDOWN LEAGUE pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
sigma4life said:
I made a couple offer for Chris Brown havn't heard from noboby. So WHAT'S UP! Who want him? I'm taking offer. He should be starting. Please don't come to me with some STUIP offer.

MIGHTY HORNET, SU JAG 79, PAPAJAG AND ROBBER need not to apply.:)

That offer you made me was ridiculous......you wanted 2 big time receivers for him and 2 has-beens.

mighty hornet said:
I guess I'll go ahead and 'fess up.
The folks at espn sent me an e-mail last week begging me to throw that game. Something about interest will decline if I go undefeated enroute to the title. :confused:
I fell for it and you see the results (but we all know the real deal)

oh well, I've allowed the interest to build for long enough, so

I AINT LOSING NO MO!!!!!
:mad::mad::redhot::redhot::mad:

I thought I was the only one who got that e-mail. First they told me to throw week one. Then the following week I received one that instucted me to string my opponent along so they could build false in believing they would win week two. Thats why I didn't start Aaron Brooks. You'll probably receive that email in the next couple of days. We gotta keep the interest going for the sake of the league, Right?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL!!!!

good one northern tiger

but just accept the "gift" and move along

consider yourself lucky, cause

I AINT LOSING NO MO!!!!!!!!

I'll just say that a lot of people really lucked out this weekend and leave it at that. BTW, Steel City and some of the others we never hear from, What's Up with Y'all?

Nt, I responded to your trade opportunity and when you can come correct, maybe we can do something, but nobody is that dense to trade a current top ten RB for two receivers barely averaging eight points between them.

Now, if somebody has a top receiver and something else, like a second tier RB they are willing to part with, then maybe I'll listen. Otherwise, the Prowlers will continue to ravage wherever we go.

Lake Charles and the JagBoys are NEXT!

Fiyah said:
You still playing that broken record....... :lmao: :headphone
But this time, I'm serious.

To show yall how much, I got too many RBs and I'm willing to trade. Domanick Davis (a point machine), Brian Westbrook (another point machine).

Also on the block--- Emmitt and Rice

Play time is over and

I AINT LOSING NO MO!!!!

SU Jag 79 said:
I'll just say that a lot of people really lucked out this weekend and leave it at that. BTW, Steel City and some of the others we never hear from, What's Up with Y'all?

Nt, I responded to your trade opportunity and when you can come correct, maybe we can do something, but nobody is that dense to trade a current top ten RB for two receivers barely averaging eight points between them.

Now, if somebody has a top receiver and something else, like a second tier RB they are willing to part with, then maybe I'll listen. Otherwise, the Prowlers will continue to ravage wherever we go.

Hey man. You ain't gotta put me on blast about my offers. Those two receivers have more potential than the starters on your current roster. (check their stats compared to your boys and they my bench riders). Boy you better think about it. That was to help you out. Everythings cool.

SU Jag 79 said:

Did he try to give you those two sorry WR's he tried to deal to me? :lol:

:lmao:

Fyiah

Who did you wont to give me for Chris Brown. Before you answer that? I got to aleast have Hines Ward a proven WR.

That last offer was a joke. I made a better one. :uhoh:

sigma4life said:
Fyiah

Who did you wont to give me for Chris Brown. Before you answer that? I got to aleast have Hines Ward a proven WR.

That last offer was a joke. I made a better one. :uhoh:

Your first offer was a joke......Roy Williams is gonna get his more because Rogers is out for the season. Look what he did last week, but let me go see what you offered this time.

Fiyah said:
Your first offer was a joke......Roy Williams is gonna get his more because Rogers is out for the season. Look what he did last week, but let me go see what you offered this time.

Dude that was one game. :rolleyes: and he's not the #1 WR. I'm giving up the starting RB who runs a hundred yard in the 1st Half. Com'on!

All I know is that I need a dayum quarterback! :mad:

Somebody peep the inventory and tell me what you wanna do. ;)

No dumb schitt either... :D

I am willing to part ties with a CO-MVP QB if someone can give me a proven "good" WR that will bring tears to my eyes. And I'm not talking about some old fluke either.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Blacknbengal said:
I am willing to part ties with a CO-MVP QB if someone can give me a proven "good" WR that will bring tears to my eyes. And I'm not talking about some old fluke either.

Still wish you had got rid of him before Week One, huh?

I would do it, but I would be trying to get a WR myself .... and none of my Rb are going anywhere.

Julius Peppers on the other hand .... could be had for a nice WR or backup QB.

SU Jag 79 said:
Still wish you had got rid of him before Week One, huh?

I would do it, but I would be trying to get a WR myself .... and none of my Rb are going anywhere.

Julius Peppers on the other hand .... could be had for a nice WR or backup QB.
Yeah, but I'll be all right. I just need a good RB or WR. This QB juggling is crazy.

Blacknbengal said:
Yeah, but I'll be all right. I just need a good RB or WR. This QB juggling is crazy.

Beans,

We might be able to do some business! :cool:

Take a peak inside the stable...

...and no, Terrell Owens is NOT an options! :lol:

damn, I had Javon Walker and his 38 points :eek::eek: on the bench yesterday (I was thinking Rice would come back with a decent game after being shut out a week prior)
actually, I didnt even know Walker was on my team :snicker:

but NONE of that mattered yesterday, cause I was playing the ALWAYS sorry steal city!!!!
and like I ALWAYS, demdamnhornets kicked arse!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told yall......

WE AINT LOSING NO DAMN MO!!!

That got dayum Payton Manning did me in. I knew Green Bay had 3 starting DBs out, but damn I didn't know their backups and D-Coordinator could be so clueless.

Yeah my game was the difference in the Qb's.......Culpepper went off and gave the Bad Boys 38 points while Vic was having turnover issues(3)and gave me 6.

Robber said:
That got dayum Payton Manning did me in. I knew Green Bay had 3 starting DBs out, but damn I didn't know their backups and D-Coordinator could be so clueless.

:lmao:

I guess that train derail. :) It felt good knocking off an undefeated team. Who's next.

Congrat to the new booty(GSUper Tiger) for their first win. :jump:

Don't laugh yet, Vipers. We're still planning on going to Antonio Bryant for about 250 yds and 4 TDs. :rolleyes:

What really did me in was Q. Griffin going for ZERO points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back