Fantasia's CD

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I've never really heard her sing, but I may buy her CD.
I did buy Rueben's CD, and I thought it sucked.

I bought her and Ruben's New Cd today. It was only $9.99 at best buy.

I was looking for George Huff's christmas Cd. It came out today also.

At first listen I wasn't impressed. I will continue to listen and hope it gets better. I am listening to Rueben's Cd now and its nice. His roots are definitely gospel.

Yo this CD is tight.

If you like people that can just straight out "SANG"

Free yourself, Baby Mama, Got Me Waiting, Good Loving, and This is Me are all songs she could bring out for videos.

The harmonizing is off the change and the beats on the up tempo songs are tight "Don't Act Right".

This is not a Ruben CD

I listened to this CD today. It was okay. I know I'll have to listen to it some more to really decide what I think about it.

I agree with Brave, the harmonizing throughout the CD is very well done.

I'm disappointed in the CD. It really sounds like a rush job of just songs thrown together. There is no real set style. Almost like a bunch of producers wanted to try out their shat that nobody else wanted. They could have done much more with the skills of this young lady.

BLAQUE PRINCE said:
I'm disappointed in the CD. It really sounds like a rush job of just songs thrown together. There is no real set style. Almost like a bunch of producers wanted to try out their shat that nobody else wanted. They could have done much more with the skills of this young lady.
:nod: I couldn't put my finger on it ....

SU's Finest '93 said:
I read that her CD sales were the lowest of all the American IDOLS before her.
She's not getting any air play here in Houston. Don't get me wrong she has a couple of nice tracks on the CD. Does she have a video for any of the songs?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jelli said:
She's not getting any air play here in Houston. Don't get me wrong she has a couple of nice tracks on the CD. Does she have a video for any of the songs?

She's not getting any air play here, either...but, that's not saying much for the Dallas market. Hell, they only play 10 songs out here...and you hear them 1,000 times a day. :rolleyes:

Don't know if she has any videos yet..I haven't seen any.

Back