FAMU HOMECOMING

Rattler73

Have you all watched First Take this morning. There is a certain school that is displayed every ten minutes, “FAMU”… SWAC , welcome to a great event…“NUPES” in the house.👌

Have you all watched First Take this morning. There is a certain school that is displayed every ten minutes, “FAMU”… SWAC , welcome to a great event…“NUPES” in the house.👌

Are they broadcasting their entire show from FAMU on Friday morning?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Enjoy your homecoming week Rattlers. FAM should have been made the transition to the SWAC much sooner because FAM and Icon Gram matchup brings about instant credibility to BCF.

For FAM to play J-State, SU, Gram all in the same year is a gift to BCF fans and tribute to the glory years.

Last edited:
Enjoy your homecoming week Rattlers. FAM should have been made the transition to the SWAC much sooner because FAM and Icon Gram matchup brings about instant credibility to BCF.

For FAM to play J-State, SU, Gram all in the same year is a gift to BCF fans and tribute to the glory years.

Agreed!

Bruh I couldn't agree with you more!! There were quite a few in Rattler Nation that cringe at the thought of loosing the northeast connection that being in the MEAC afforded us, especially the academic side. However, I am enjoying our new SWAC home. Each SWAC game that FAMU plays has the energy of a Classic....

new ratt.jpg

And watch...as soon as someone mentions on First Take that FAMU is playing Grambling (because everyone doesn't know FAMU is playing Grambling...and because EVERYONE knows Grambling is GRAMBLING...Black Twitter is going to go nuts asking why isn't this game on ABC or ESPN because FAMU is playing GRAMBLING!

Oh, and "Yo" to the good Nupes! 👌

Pics...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1635535870873.jpg
    FB_IMG_1635535870873.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 14
  • FB_IMG_1635535858935.jpg
    FB_IMG_1635535858935.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 12
  • FB_IMG_1635535864653.jpg
    FB_IMG_1635535864653.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 11
  • FB_IMG_1635535853567.jpg
    FB_IMG_1635535853567.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 11
  • FB_IMG_1635535898840.jpg
    FB_IMG_1635535898840.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 12
  • FB_IMG_1635536638655.jpg
    FB_IMG_1635536638655.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 14
  • FB_IMG_1635519045164.jpg
    FB_IMG_1635519045164.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 17
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bruh I couldn't agree with you more!! There were quite a few in Rattler Nation that cringe at the thought of loosing the northeast connection that being in the MEAC afforded us, especially the academic side. However, I am enjoying our new SWAC home. Each SWAC game that FAMU plays has the energy of a Classic....

View attachment 13742
FAMU has a huge advantage being the only "relevant" and fully-functional HBCU in Florida .... no other HBCU in FL can even come close to competing with FAMU. No need to run after ambitious black kids in the NE which will still come b/c FAMU's stellar academic reputation and culture, there's more than enough in Florida.

Didn't a young man from the NE area recently chose FAMU over Ivy League schools ... will continue. FAMU is a really strong school.

Rattlers, that was an outstanding show on First Take. Congrats as it was a good look and Will Packer represented the HBCU experience “to a T.” I look forward to the biopic he is producing on Doug.

Just note that y’all will get your ass whipped! We are still Grambling, the Icon of BCF!

Rattlers, that was an outstanding show on First Take. Congrats as it was a good look and Will Packer represented the HBCU experience “to a T.” I look forward to the biopic he is producing on Doug.

Just note that y’all will get your ass whipped! We are still Grambling, the Icon of BCF!

Grambling is in a bad position, FAMU’s homecoming opponent. JSU fans are behind you but that ain’t going to help. GO RATTLERS…..

Congratulations FAMU. Great job representing the SWAC, HBCU Football, and the FCS World! Very proud as a HBCU Alumni!

Oh yeah, we F’n stink! Our embarrassing 2012 & 2013 teams had a better offense than this shhht!

@BigGameBoomer ranked FAMU's student section 11th in the nation for the past weekend homecoming game.
Go Snakes!!!

bb.jpg

Back