Eye Troubles

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Is it something serious when your eye won't stop watering/running? Should I see an eye doctor?

yeah, I have extremely bad allergy/sinus issues. I take meds each and everyday. :smh:

I was just wondering why it's only one eye that seems to be bothering me so much. Imma call the dr. and talk to her about it, and see what she says. Just wanted some opinions from y'all first.

Thanks,

yeah, I have extremely bad allergy/sinus issues. I take meds each and everyday. :smh:

I was just wondering why it's only one eye that seems to be bothering me so much. Imma call the dr. and talk to her about it, and see what she says. Just wanted some opinions from y'all first.

Thanks,

I don't have any allergies that I know of, and my sinuses are ok, but I'm having this same problem in my left eye. My right eye is fine, but my left eye is watering a lot, particularly in the mornings.

I don't have any allergies that I know of, and my sinuses are ok, but I'm having this same problem in my left eye. My right eye is fine, but my left eye is watering a lot, particularly in the mornings.
yep, that's me too...the left eye only and mainly in the mornings. I'm using tissue all day. Imma go to the doctor and make sure everything's ok.

It could be allergies. But it could be fumes too. I have that same issue and it turned out that some fumes cause the tears to come into overdrive.

well, the doctor says it's allergies and suggests that I start back seeing my allergist for further testing and shots.

Also, she stated that my eye tear ducts may be clogged. She referred me to an Opthalmologist.

Back