Ex-ESPN Employee Adrienne Lawrence Accuses Bomani Jones of Staring At Her ‘Intensely’ in Lawsuit

Bruh I go up front and holla at the folks in the front office all the time. Technically saying good morning could be seen as sexual harassment, but cases like that ain't being filed. Y'all need to stop the drama. The folks filing charges are the cases where dudes asking for puzzy and talking about how fat her azz is, stalking and asking for out on dates when they have declined you already.

Yea right LOL....make it sound good but that is BS bruh. The files they are not public are not as extreme believe me. Also, people who have been transferred often are not really telling the truth why they were transferred. LOL...

Keep on believing that it is extreme stuff. LOL

Yea right LOL....make it sound good but that is BS bruh. The files they are not public are not as extreme believe me. Also, people who have been transferred often are not really telling the truth why they were transferred. LOL...

Keep on believing that it is extreme stuff. LOL
I've never heard of anyone getting popped for saying something nonsexual about someone's appearance.

I've never heard of anyone getting popped for saying something nonsexual about someone's appearance.

The point that I'm making is the comment does not have be overt but offensive to the receiver or even offensive to those who over hear it. More importantly those non-disclosure statements are a mug.

Bruh I go up front and holla at the folks in the front office all the time. Technically saying good morning could be seen as sexual harassment, but cases like that ain't being filed. Y'all need to stop the drama. The folks filing charges are the cases where dudes asking for puzzy and talking about how fat her azz is, stalking and asking for out on dates when they have declined you already.

The reason why I am rubbed the wrong way by all of this is that it goes both ways but men 9 times of 10 ain't reporting if a woman hit on them or said something lewd in nature. Wait until that first major case makes headlines that it was the woman that went way over the line.

Yes most of us understand that saying something as simple as "you looking nice today" can be seen as sexual harassment most ain't running to HR with those types of lines (especially in the average workplace although times are changing) but it's those like Donovan McNabb and nem that go way over the line that is the backbone of the #MeToo movement

This Lawrence chick needs to cut it off

The reason why I am rubbed the wrong way by all of this is that it goes both ways but men 9 times of 10 ain't reporting if a woman hit on them or said something lewd in nature. Wait until that first major case makes headlines that it was the woman that went way over the line.

Yes most of us understand that saying something as simple as
"you looking nice today" can be seen as sexual harassment most ain't running to HR with those types of lines (especially in the average workplace although times are changing) but it's those like Donovan McNabb and nem that go way over the line that is the backbone of the #MeToo movement

That sounds like it could be sexual. Saying "That's a nice shirt" doesn't.

Yes most of us understand that saying something as simple as "you looking nice today" can be seen as sexual harassment most ain't running to HR with those types of lines (especially in the average workplace although times are changing) but it's those like Donovan McNabb and nem that go way over the line that is the backbone of the #MeToo movement

Women sexually harass men more. For example after I got married I would get to work a little later. Well a lady said "We know what he is doing the night before to get to work late." This was said in front of 4 women. Now let a man say that to a woman in front of four men.

Yeah maybe they do allow women to say more sexual stuff to dudes and it not be considered sexual harrassment a guy wants to report (because they still can.) I think it all boils down to the initial concept being about safety...you play along with her words, 9/10 if you don't make a move on her, she won't kidnap you and screw you 4 ways to Sunday. It's been documented, you can entertain a dude...or try not to entertain and if his feelings are hurt, things can go from calm to dead in a few seconds, esp if he doesn't take rejection well. Sexual harrassment is a real danger for women IMO, not so much for guys...that's the difference I see

Yeah maybe they do allow women to say more sexual stuff to dudes and it not be considered sexual harrassment a guy wants to report (because they still can.) I think it all boils down to the initial concept being about safety...you play along with her words, 9/10 if you don't make a move on her, she won't kidnap you and screw you 4 ways to Sunday. It's been documented, you can entertain a dude...or try not to entertain and if his feelings are hurt, things can go from calm to dead in a few seconds, esp if he doesn't take rejection well. Sexual harrassment is a real danger for women IMO, not so much for guys...that's the difference I see

I agree it is real dangerous for women which is why I STRONGLY advocate for women to report it immediately

I agree it is real dangerous for women which is why I STRONGLY advocate for women to report it immediately
You know what happens in a LOT of cases...they take the report, may call the dude in and tell you both they will investigate. Just pisses dude off cause he just woke the phuck up to realize his hollering at this chick might cost him his job, his wife/kids, his house and car...lots of stuff..and he was just doing something, not serious...now it seems like he needs to do something before she talks again or his wife finds out...her walking out alone to her car becomes the most dangerous moments in her life....

You know what happens in a LOT of cases...they take the report, may call the dude in and tell you both they will investigate. Just pisses dude off cause he just woke the phuck up to realize his hollering at this chick might cost him his job, his wife/kids, his house and car...lots of stuff..and he was just doing something, not serious...now it seems like he needs to do something before she talks again or his wife finds out...her walking out alone to her car becomes the most dangerous moments in her life....

Again....the woman must report it immediately. I'm not going to change my stance.

That would be sound advice in a world in which such complaints were consistently taken seriously. In the real world where such complaints are commonly dismissed, or even worse, retaliation against the woman occurs, it's pretty easy to understand why many women remain quiet.

That would be sound advice in a world in which such complaints were consistently taken seriously. In the real world where such complaints are commonly dismissed, or even worse, retaliation against the woman occurs, it's pretty easy to understand why many women remain quiet.

So what is the solution? That's the issue....it's a situation of damned if you do and damned if you don't. No one is really offering solutions just reasons why. We can go back and forth all day with positive movement. What is the resolve?

So what is the solution? That's the issue....it's a situation of damned if you do and damned if you don't. No one is really offering solutions just reasons why. We can go back and forth all day with positive movement. What is the resolve?

It's not the role of victims to fix the problem. In any case, and no different from the solution to racism being that racists have to stop being racist, the solution is for sexual harassers and offenders to correct their behavior. Of course, this means dismantling societal norms and lots of other difficult steps.

It's not the role of victims to fix the problem. In any case, and no different from the solution to racism being that racists have to stop being racist, the solution is for sexual harassers and offenders to correct their behavior. Of course, this means dismantling societal norms and lots of other difficult steps.

I think it is up to all.....during the Civil Right Era Blacks were victims. We took a stand. We have to take that same stance here.

I think it is up to all.....during the Civil Right Era Blacks were victims. We took a stand. We have to take that same stance here.

People have been speaking about this issue for decades. But in the same way the Civil Rights movement didn't solve racism, simply having a movement won't solve the root issue.

I had a situation last week in which a dude I had asked my assistant to reach out to had been randomly texting her and asking her out. She brought it up in our weekly meeting kind of dismissively. I really didnt want to get involved but I didn't, she could have came back and say I maintained a hostile work environment. I had to call dude and basically tell him to chill out.

I had a situation last week in which a dude I had asked my assistant to reach out to had been randomly texting her and asking her out. She brought it up in our weekly meeting kind of dismissively. I really didnt want to get involved but I didn't, she could have came back and say I maintained a hostile work environment. I had to call dude and basically tell him to chill out.

Good thing you did, assuming others were in the meeting, they all became witnesses you were made aware.

I suggest, if you already haven't, you document each scenario involved in the entire situation. You have employment experience in the public sector so I'm certain you've heard of CYA.

Good thing you did, assuming others were in the meeting, they all became witnesses you were made aware.

I suggest, if you already haven't, you document each scenario involved in the entire situation. You have employment experience in the public sector so I'm certain you've heard of CYA.
Yeah. Sent official letter.

Man I keep my head straight and eyes forward. This b.s. ain’t worth it man. You sneeze and it’s sexual harassment.

I don't compliment, nor do I flirt. Stopped that a long time ago.

You both make good points. But if they smile and touch you and make sly comments about you, nothing can be said. I say good morning and have a good evening and keep it moving. I do not compliment either because I do not have time for sexual drama. I have a wife and not looking for anyone else.

Some of our women think every man wants them, especially the good looking ones and they want to wear nothing to work and then want only selective men to look at them. You guys talk about low self-esteem, it is the good looking one that have that issue because something is wrong when you have to wear nothing to get a mans attention.

Let's wait to get all of the facts before we judge.

Now that is the truth!

You both make good points. But if they smile and touch you and make sly comments about you, nothing can be said. I say good morning and have a good evening and keep it moving. I do not compliment either because I do not have time for sexual drama. I have a wife and not looking for anyone else.

Some of our women think every man wants them, especially the good looking ones and they want to wear nothing to work and then want only selective men to look at them. You guys talk about low self-esteem, it is the good looking one that have that issue because something is wrong when you have to wear nothing to get a mans attention.

This is a hell of a place for the Black man. Got to be scared of white people, scared of Black women, scared of the police, and scared of each other. This is every dayum day! What does that do to your mind?

Never thought about it quite like that, but you got a point. Be weary of white people in general and the white woman in particular. Hey, I am just saying.

In my office they try to give me a hug. I extend my hand. I don’t need nooooooooo drama because at the end of the day it’s their word against yours. Plus if you’re found innocent you’re still guilty.

Last edited:
I think all this is a greater plan to destroy the relationships of men and women. They want to make heterosexual men feel low, while building up homosexuality. Women better pay attention to what they are falling for.

Back