Ever Wonder Why Doctors Don't Check for Herpes as Often as HIV, Gonnorhea, etc?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I hope BH aint up here fugging in the DC clubs.

Well Pop, Went To a Club In DC Called the Park at 14th. Met a Nice Woman There and Brought Her Back to the Room. I got Game...:D. But I know DC is full of HIV so its Trojans all the way in EVERYTHING.....Head, Doggy, Everything.

I was so paranoid just by the Chick being a DC Native, I got tested 11 days later and the test came out negative. Got another finger prick blood test for HIV 9 Weeks after my fling and it turned out Negative. Doctor Said that was Conclusive.

Haven't Screwed with a DMV Girl Since. What's crazy though is that it is hard as hell to differeniate between a DC Woman, a MD Woman, and a VA Woman :noidea:?

Well Pop, Went To a Club In DC Called the Park at 14th. Met a Nice Woman There and Brought Her Back to the Room. I got Game...:D. But I know DC is full of HIV so its Trojans all the way in EVERYTHING.....Head, Doggy, Everything.

I was so paranoid just by the Chick being a DC Native, I got tested 11 days later and the test came out negative. Got another finger prick blood test for HIV 9 Weeks after my fling and it turned out Negative. Doctor Said that was Conclusive.

Haven't Screwed with a DMV Girl Since. What's crazy though is that it is hard as hell to differeniate between a DC Woman, a MD Woman, and a VA Woman :noidea:?

I was at Park last night for 100 black men but I hate that place in general.

Chicks being set out ain't new and it ain't going anywhere anytime soon. If you went to college and you're a male, it's about an 80% you will admit to witnessing a train and of the last 20%, 19% of those dudes are lying....

All the same! They may say they are from DC but actually live in Silver Springs or Alexandria. :lol:

Have you been to the 'Stadium'? It's a nice spot but expensive.

I live right by New York Ave.. Been there a time or two... I am too cheap for strip clubs in general.. I am far too cheap for Stadium. I took my homegirl there for her birthday and spent about $175

I live right by New York Ave.. Been there a time or two... I am too cheap for strip clubs in general.. I am far too cheap for Stadium. I took my homegirl there for her birthday and spent about $175

:lol: I understand. I've only been there once. Some of my friends wanted to go so I went with them.

Back