Ethan Couch: Arrest Warrant Issued for 18-Year-Old Who Used ‘Affluenza’ Defense, Lawyers Say

Think about how it feels to be a family member of one of the folks he killed and to watch how all of this went down. First, it had to feel like you we're robbed because he got probation for killing your relative and three other people, now you got to come to terms that he has probably left the country.

Mexican authorities have detained so-called "affluenza" teen Ethan Couch and his mother near the popular Mexican Pacific beach resort town of Puerto Vallarta, officials briefed on the matter told CNN.

1462933_10153369757026545_8042076826120825934_n.png

Couch, 18, went missing earlier this month, two years after he made national news when he was sentenced to probation for a drunken driving crash that killed four people.

Couch is expected to be turned over to the U.S. Marshals Service, who have spent weeks searching for him.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/28/us/me...couch-detained0309AMStoryLink&linkId=19956763

So wait this fool is in Texas and had 10 years probation after serving two he decides to leave the country and on the run. On the run for WHAT!!! Hell with the money his folks have he could relocated to another part of Texas where no one knew him, went to college and lived life.

Truth be told the judge should have sentenced him to 40 years of probation for each death.

SMH...and they say white privilege does not exist....dude had 8 more years on probation. SMH

Also the family sued and got $2 million but the dad's sheet metal company grosses $15 million a year and has only 130 employees. Shit, let my daddy own a company with 130 employees and grossing $15 million a year. Man I would go to college and major is steel just to run the company one day.

Daddy would die and I would tell the staff "keep doing what you doing." No changes.

With this guy, if you looked up the word “piece of shyt” in the dictionary you should see his picture. However after reading more about this situation, his parents aren’t any better. It seems all of them has had run in with the law. The father Fred Couch has been charged with criminal mischief, theft by check, I don’t understand this one for a man to have a business with 15 million in sales annually why does he have to be writing bad checks…if that’s what theft by check means. The daddy was also charged with assault but the charges were dismissed. Also, Ethan Couch drove himself to school at the age of 13, and when the head of the school questioned it, Fred Couch threatened to buy the school. The mother, Tonya Couch was sentenced to a $500 fine and a six-month community supervision order for reckless driving when she used her vehicle to force another motorist off the road. Maybe the son really DOESN’T know any better and his parents need to be in a cell with him.

With this guy, if you looked up the word “piece of shyt” in the dictionary you should see his picture. However after reading more about this situation, his parents aren’t any better. It seems all of them has had run in with the law. The father Fred Couch has been charged with criminal mischief, theft by check, I don’t understand this one for a man to have a business with 15 million in sales annually why does he have to be writing bad checks…if that’s what theft by check means. The daddy was also charged with assault but the charges were dismissed. Also, Ethan Couch drove himself to school at the age of 13, and when the head of the school questioned it, Fred Couch threatened to buy the school. The mother, Tonya Couch was sentenced to a $500 fine and a six-month community supervision order for reckless driving when she used her vehicle to force another motorist off the road. Maybe the son really DOESN’T know any better and his parents need to be in a cell with him.
the mom will be....lol

he has a probation violation--he is going back to serve the entire 10 years hopefully

nah...unfortunately I think he will be walking free again sooner than folks think. I saw on the news that since he was tried in juvenile court, the case would have to be sent to adult court first for him to get significant jail time. It might be hard to avoid a double jeopardy conflict. CNN was saying even if he's thrown in jail, he'll be out once he turns 19 in april.

nah...unfortunately I think he will be walking free again sooner than folks think. I saw on the news that since he was tried in juvenile court, the case would have to be sent to adult court first for him to get significant jail time. It might be hard to avoid a double jeopardy conflict. CNN was saying even if he's thrown in jail, he'll be out once he turns 19 in april.

Yeah, I read the most he can get is 120 days. The mother might end up doing more time than him. They said she might get 2 to 10 years for helping him. For some strange reason that sounds fair to me. She will be doing time mainly for the monster she helped create.

Theft by check....he could have paid for a service or product and then stopped payment on the check.

Mexican authorities have detained so-called "affluenza" teen Ethan Couch and his mother near the popular Mexican Pacific beach resort town of Puerto Vallarta, officials briefed on the matter told CNN.

1462933_10153369757026545_8042076826120825934_n.png

Couch, 18, went missing earlier this month, two years after he made national news when he was sentenced to probation for a drunken driving crash that killed four people.

Couch is expected to be turned over to the U.S. Marshals Service, who have spent weeks searching for him.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/28/us/me...couch-detained0309AMStoryLink&linkId=19956763

He looks drunk in that picture. His ma' wouldn't sit still for her mug shot. I bet there is incest going.

It might be in his best interest to STAY in jail as black folks might want to have a few words with him.

He killed folks and got to walk scott free.

We have had too many blacks killed for just walking down the street or shopping. If any child is the poster child for unfair justice it's him.

It might be in his best interest to STAY in jail as black folks might want to have a few words with him.

We have had too many blacks killed for just walking down the street or shopping. If any child is the poster child for unfair justice it's him.

Black folks ain't gonna do shit. LOL. Zimmerman, Darren Wilson etc are still walking and they actually killed Black people.

He might not be with gen pop since he's somewhat of a high profile. No prison wants that type of coverage showing they have safety issues. Also, his dad has money so he can buy protection on the inside. He probably already has connections.

Back