ESPN/Undefeated HBCU Band Ranking and Competition

Kenn, Imma see if I can get HBCUSports.com some love from our announcer for next season....Keep hope alive
Naw BT, it's all good. I'm not doing it for the attention. But folks need to understand that in the publishing business, things like this - band polls - are good for the bottom line. The Undefeated is late to the party, but they see the benefits of doing this now - no matter how irrelevant it may be in the bigger scheme of things. And since they've got the pockets, they are in a position to put a much bigger cherry on top of the ice cream than I ever could.

But it's all good. That's the business. When something good is created, it's only a matter of time before others follow.

Naw BT, it's all good. I'm not doing it for the attention. But folks need to understand that in the publishing business, things like this - band polls - are good for the bottom line. The Undefeated is late to the party, but they see the benefits of doing this now - no matter how irrelevant it may be in the bigger scheme of things. And since they've got the pockets, they are in a position to put a much bigger cherry on top of the ice cream than I ever could.

But it's all good. That's the business. When something good is created, it's only a matter of time before others follow.

Whenever my Frat bruh stops doing the announcing. Somebody new will do new stuff. LOL. Frat just stuck in a time warp. It is what it is.

Whenever my Frat bruh stops doing the announcing. Somebody new will do new stuff. LOL. Frat just stuck in a time warp. It is what it is.

I agree about the announcer. He probably would be okay if he could get a little professional assistance.

Its funny how every other band was in the lead,BUT ONCE SU got the number 1 spot.. People become stress out lol:cool:

Actually I noticed the exact opposite especially with regard to one band. A certain other band is still real quiet lol.

All I asked was why the pic in San Antonio was "worth every word of the jukebox season"?
I think it was because the San Antonio fans were such good hosts by giving the band members high fives and cheering loudly for them.

I think it was because the San Antonio fans were such good hosts by giving the band members high fives and cheering loudly for them.

That pic was surely worth a thousand word!. It was absolutely fabulous! Our bandsmen were like "rock stars" to the attending fans who sought just to touch them, to high five hem, or to get a closer look. Dr. Haymer should frame that for the ages.

Back