Equalizer (TV Series)

Oh My God Reaction GIF

So, you have a heterosexual married couple who show very little affection...rarely hug and never kiss but you have this lesbian couple slobbering all over each other at the front door?

This is the first time that I've seen them show that she has a love interest and that it was a female. You know that's the new thing to do to attract new viewers. I always suspected that it was gonna be the daughter that liked girls.

With it being who they did, it took away from us seasoned gents to look at her.

This is the first time that I've seen them show that she has a love interest and that it was a female. You know that's the new thing to do to attract new viewers. I always suspected that it was gonna be the daughter that liked girls.

With it being who they did, it took away from us seasoned gents to look at her.
For real

Nah, that's her gf on the show. I thought it was a friend when I first started watching the show. Once I saw them kiss, I knew that was her gf.
Lorraine Toussain plays a character called Aunt Vi on the show, she's Queen Latifah's aunt.
Queen Latifah who is gay plays a heterosexual woman., where Lorraine who is straight and plays a lesbian. Go figure!
Interestingly Queen has not kissed any of her love male love interest, but Lorraine has?

Lorraine Toussain plays a character called Aunt Vi on the show, she's Queen Latifah's aunt.
Queen Latifah who is gay plays a heterosexual woman., where Lorraine who is straight and plays a lesbian. Go figure!
Interestingly Queen has not kissed any of her love male love interest, but Lorraine has?
oh, I thought that was her gf. I saw them kiss.

Back