End Times

jig-jag

With the WTC , PENTAGON ,and ANTHRAX cases , could this be a true sign that OUR LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST is returning soon?

Are you serious?? NO, Remember what the bible states. That No, man knows the hour. Try to remember that.

And some thing to incourage your hearts.
"God has not given us the spirit of Fear but the Lord has given us power..." 2Tim 1:7
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
These could probably be considered the "last days" according the Bible, with the bad situation the world is in, the only thing is...
"last days" might = days/years/hundreds of years.
Depends on what context you're looking at it in, literal/spiritual/etc...

I think the Bible says that not even Jesus knows when He's coming back, ...only the Father. I guess none of us could even come close to guessing. I

nevaehinvesting - I believe that Jesus knows when he is coming back. I have never read in the bible where it states that Jesus doesn't know when he is coming back.

SU-SU - Signs are just signs. There have been wars before and other signs before Nothing to be afraid of. Jesus coming back is a good thing to me. Because i am Saved. And dont fear his return. The question now becomes "Are you Saved??" If not, then i encourage you to get Jesus into your heart. Believe in him. Know that him coming back will be the beginning of us being with the Lord forever. And you will be alright.

:)

docmump,

Here's that scripture I was trying to get for you:
Matthew 24:36 (Jesus talking) "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but my Father only." (we may interpret differently)

And remember that signs are not really just signs, according to Matthew 24:29-44. Signs are OUR "alarm clocks" to remind us and the world of our Savior's coming. Example: In a football game there is a "2 minute warning" which means the game close to an end. Do everything NOW that you can do to win because the game is almost over. In the same way, God gives us a "2 minute warning," in a way, through what the bible calls End Time Signs. Let's do all we can NOW to win souls for Jesus before this thing is over!

nevaehinvesting

And remember that signs are not really just signs, according to Matthew 24:29-44. Signs are OUR "alarm clocks" to remind us and the world of our Savior's coming. Example: In a football game there is a "2 minute warning" which means the game close to an end. Do everything NOW that you can do to win because the game is almost over. In the same way, God gives us a "2 minute warning," in a way, through what the bible calls End Time Signs. Let's do all we can NOW to win souls for Jesus before this thing is over!

True, But remember that SU-SU's Signs were those of War.

With the WTC , PENTAGON ,and ANTHRAX cases , could this be a true sign that OUR LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST is returning soon?

In Her signs, there have been wars and distruction of this type before.

See.

I dont know about Christ knowing when he returns. But i will ask my pastor and other Bible readers to find out. But i believe he does know when he returns.

:)

docmump,
The 24th chapter of Matthew makes reference to things that are going to happen before Christ return. But you said it right. Christ is the answer.

Jesus said a lot in the "Olivet Discourse" in the Matthew 24. One of the most profound statements was Matt. 24:33. "When you see all these things, know that it is near, even at the door".

and in Matt. 24:34 "This generation shall not pass until all these thing be fulfilled" Or in other words, the generation that sees all of these things is the one that shall see the return of Christ. Throughout the ages, some of the signs have been seen. This generation is the only one that has witnessed all of the things that Jesus talked about.

Another thing we should be mindful of is the nation of Israel. Amos 9: 14,15 states that Israel shall become a nation again. On May 14, 1948 the nation of Israel was born. Zechariah 12:2,3 states that "In that day......all the peoples of the earth shall be gathered against it". What day? He's speaking about the last days. We can surely see that right now.

SIGNs give hint of what's to come.....

Joel Chp.2 verse 2. A day of darkness and of gloominess a day of clouds and of thick darkness,as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong: there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. And that's just the begining open your bible and keep on reading through the versus and it will describe in detail what happend on Sept 11. But these are the end of times:)

Back