Emmitt Smith's Wake Up Call..."Utterly Disgusted "

Gramfam92

It seems that Emmitt realizes that these schools & alumnus tolerate you when you're running & slam dunking & earning them billions , but your opinion is of little value to them now. Blacks have been culturally conditioned & fall over themselves to attend PWI'S. Your opinions on Emmitt Smith's wake up call & can he actually have an effect on young Black recruits or is he simply fighting a losing battle against centuries of cultural conditioning?

Last edited:
Smith needs to STFU and allow those naive black boys and black girls at those plantation schools to realize their decisions to play ball for mazza's descendants, just like he did, in peace and quiet. He did it in quiet so why is he just now waking up from his drunken ignorance? If I were a sigma, I would have quit that organization a looooooooooong time ago for allowing black trash like that dude into the organization. 😁

Those naive black athletes at those schools must understand & accept their only worth to those descendants is to jump and score a TD. That is WHY you were lured there; to run, jump, score a TD, and entertain, like a circus monkey. lol 😂😂😂😂😂

I sincerely hope those anti-dei initiatives spread across america like an uncontrollable wildfire. There will be no collateral damage for what occurs next. Lil' Nuck Nuck and La'Jaquilla need a fire lit under them to comprehend that you were not created by God to be a dancing monkey for 100,000+ stand dwelling ridiculing white folk and others.

"You like a son to me, Nuck Nuck..."
"You like a daughter to me, La'Jaquilla..."

Those are the infamous phrases pale face states towards a black face, who helps the pale face to their lavish 6-figure/7-figure lifestyle supporting their family and too many other pale faces connected to their programs ala the 6-figure equipment dept folk, the 6-figure/7-figure gameday folk, et al. The naive ignorance should have seen that fact when cv19 hit and they begged and pushed those black monkeys to perform. Some of the idiots even got on tv and pretended to cry, lying about how they care for the monkeys. (herbstreit and others)

MF dei, the "black student union," the "black alumni association," and the "black divinie 9" on their pwcu campuses. Ignorant monkeys.

Last edited:

I hope it does...these racist MAGA mofos only want black people on their campuses to play sports and shut up
Students and representatives of the state’s PWIs and HBCUs turned out in large numbers yesterday in opposition to the DEI bill. The super majority of MAGA Republicans would not listen. The Republican caucus now runs the Alabama legislature as it does in all the southern red states.

Students and representatives of the state’s PWIs and HBCUs turned out in large numbers yesterday in opposition to the DEI bill. The super majority of MAGA Republicans would not listen. The Republican caucus now runs the Alabama legislature as it does in all the southern red states.
I predicted red state PWIs would start trying to make it feel less welcoming for blacks at PWIs once they got rid of the affirmative action..all this shit is by design and these MAGA républicains are just checking off things on their agenda....once they get done with this they're going to start coming for red state HBCUs thinking they can tell us what to do....read the tea leaves these white supremacist maga mofos are going crazy trying pass racist laws..

Smith needs to STFU and allow those naive black boys and black girls at those plantation schools to realize their decisions to play ball for mazza's descendants, just like he did, in peace and quiet. He did it in quiet so why is he just now waking up from his drunken ignorance? If I were a sigma, I would have quit that organization a looooooooooong time ago for allowing black trash like that dude into the organization. 😁

Those naive black athletes at those schools must understand & accept their only worth to those descendants is to jump and score a TD. That is WHY you were lured there; to run, jump, score a TD, and entertain, like a circus monkey. lol 😂😂😂😂😂

I sincerely hope those anti-dei initiatives spread across america like an uncontrollable wildfire. There will be no collateral damage for what occurs next. Lil' Nuck Nuck and La'Jaquilla need a fire lit under them to comprehend that you were not created by God to be a dancing monkey for 100,000+ stand dwelling ridiculing white folk and others.

Those are the infamous phrases pale face states towards a black face, who helps the pale face to their lavish 6-figure/7-figure lifestyle supporting their family and too many other pale faces connected to their programs ala the 6-figure equipment dept folk, the 6-figure/7-figure gameday folk, et al. The naive ignorance should have seen that fact when cv19 hit and they begged and pushed those black monkeys to perform. Some of the idiots even got on tv and pretended to cry, lying about how they care for the monkeys. (herbstreit and others)

MF dei, the "black student union," the "black alumni association," and the "black divinie 9" on their pwcu campuses. Ignorant monkeys.

That's what irks me - all these black associations on a white campus - you went there to be closer to them - right?

Emmitt should go read the comment sections to see what that SEC fan base has always thought about him and the rest of the young players like him. I almost don't blame them for not really respecting people like Smith. He's no longer any value to them other than using his name for the next batch of clueless recruits.

After these delusional people put tRump in office this fall, watch this stuff get spread and get help from the Supreme Court clowns that love maga

After these delusional people put tRump in office this fall, watch this stuff get spread and get help from the Supreme Court clowns that love maga

Oh it's coming. That sorry trash will win the presidency and "they" are going to make sure of that. They are STILL in their secret mode "pretending" to like AAs when in factuality all they do is TOLERATE AAs to the point of AAs serving their purpose in their life; even if it's temporary when they strap on folk like ESmith's precious jersey on gameday YET Mon-Sat, they despise negroes, blacks, and AAs.

Emmitt should go read the comment sections to see what that SEC fan base has always thought about him and the rest of the young players like him. I almost don't blame them for not really respecting people like Smith. He's no longer any value to them other than using his name for the next batch of clueless recruits.
GramFam, I'm not a gambler but I'm willing to bet a dime to a dollar that folk like Smith and too many other black boys did and still do read what the others are saying about them and how they feel about them.

Naturally, they don't care at the time because Becky is sucking their dicks, licking their ass hole, doing their homework, taking their tests, and allowing them free reign to do whatever possible as they please about their campus, which the black boys and black girls treat as their personal kingdom.

Those inbred coloreds have zero pride and cannot fathom legacy.

GramFam, I'm not a gambler but I'm willing to bet a dime to a dollar that folk like Smith and too many other black boys did and still do read what the others are saying about them and how they feel about them.

Naturally, they don't care at the time because Becky is sucking their dicks, licking their ass hole, doing their homework, taking their tests, and allowing them free reign to do whatever possible as they please about their campus, which the black boys and black girls treat as their personal kingdom.

Those inbred coloreds have zero pride and cannot fathom legacy.
One of my good friends from Grambling has a son playing linebacker and UF. He said the Becky's are all over his. He said he bought his son a big box of condoms his first semester and he had used them up by the summer. He transferred from the University of Michigan this past spring to UF. Unfortunately, Grambling didn't try to recruit him.

That's what irks me - all these black associations on a white campus - you went there to be closer to them - right?

Some times it comes down to scholarships and other factors like job placement. Along with were any of the HBCUs looking at them or did they even know about an HBCU.

There are some things our HBCUs need to do better. You can't keep whoring the Basketball team to top schools for checks forever.

You can't get players whose household ONLY cares about that kid making the NBA and NFL. They will whore out their kids to Kentucky-Rent a Negro University.
Then we got the "white is better" group. They will still choose a Depaul or Detroit Mercy as HORRIBLE as they have been over a HBCU. Texas Southern in basketball the last 6 years is 100-87 with 4 post seasons.
DePaul 76-111 last 6 years. PV was the ONLY SWAC school to have a higher ranked recruiting class than Depaul in 2023.
Depaul is 3-27. Texas Southern is 13-15.

One of my good friends from Grambling has a son playing linebacker and UF. He said the Becky's are all over his. He said he bought his son a big box of condoms his first semester and he had used them up by the summer. He transferred from the University of Michigan this past spring to UF. Unfortunately, Grambling didn't try to recruit him.
Why didn't this Grambling dad humbly contact Grambling & let them know that his son is seriously interested in his Alma mater? Many of these high 3/4 star athletes & their parents feel disrespected if a University doesn't constantly kiss up to them , but Grambling doesnt have this huge recruiting budget to pamper potential recruits. HBCU coaches have had this defeatist attitude that kids getting offers from Michigan & Florida would not come to a HBCU anyway so they don't waste too much time on these type recruits. Rudy Hubbard says Coach Prime lied when he claimed FAMU didn't recruit him. He didn't kiss Sanders behind & didn't have the budget to waste chasing him , but he did recruit him.

A WR from Long Beach playfully called out Grambling recently on social media for not recruiting him & they dm'ed & offered the young man & he signed, but Grambling isn’t Notre Dame & can't casually recruit & fly in these guys & roll out the red carpet. These kids barely want to even talk to HBCU coaches.

Damn. Taking my tests , sucking & licking what? Any of them scholarships for 50 years olds? Lol. This is what happens when 17/18 year Olds make these multi billion dollar decisions. Many finally begin wake up when they are less useful , but some will always believe that if it's a PWI that it's inherently better.
I'm not knocking the great opportunities for young Black people if they make up 75% of the major sport athletes at many PWI's & 90-100% at HBCU's. Completely selling out for trinkets & shiny things over a rich history & legacy bothers me though.

I doubt this was wake up call for Emmitt, as people need to remember that he was born in 1969 and thus he raise\grew up with people who lived through Jim Crow and knew people who was enslaved. The question that I would have for him is does the DEI programs actually help black people or is these programs being used in power and discriminate against black people along with creating the necessary backlash that help lead to get Affirmative Action, an actual package of laws, gutted.

The reason I question DEI programs is because I have seen some statements by certain heads at different schools that they was more concern about fighting discriminate against for other groups and would but down the concerns of black people. The use the history of black people as marketing tool in order to get funding, but when it comes to the needs of black people at these schools they are less concern about our needs.

But we keep sending our best players to their schools for mafia money. We keep watching and worshiping those schools and want to be like them so bad. Stop sending our kids their to take their pennies, stop watching and supporting, but we won't because we worship the ground they walk on.
There are too many black athletes available and there are not enough HBCUs to cover all the black athletes available. For every high tier recruit an HBCU is able to get there will be a black athlete being displace. To me HBCUs athletics need go back to basics, locked down home recruiting and then spread out from there. We can't be concern on the athletics front on athletes who make other choices, but at the same time we should not demonize them for making their own choice. Remember sometimes them going to a PWI does not workout and if they have a positive relationship with them they might be willing to tranfer to an HBCU. I remember we had a home town guy that went to Michigan State and got in trouble for pull a knife on someone in order to defend himself. He got kicked out of Michigan State and come back home to Elizabeth City and ECSU had spot for him. There was a case where a black player got some false SA charges on him and of course the PWIs backed away from him and once all his legal stuff was settle, Hampton Unversity had spot for him.

They need to read the Willie Lynch letter. Especially the part about using the White Sex Mercenaries Squad to go after our black sons and daughters.

Let be honest, some of those young men are not concern about reading that. They are more concern about what they can get at those schools. I remember when people was working to get Allen Iverson out of jail in Virginia and the following happen: one of the guys tried to give AI a book to read about our history and AI told the man to keep the book and to just focus on getting him out of jail.

Damn. Taking my tests , sucking & licking what? Any of them scholarships for 50 years olds? Lol. This is what happens when 17/18 year Olds make these multi billion dollar decisions. Many finally begin wake up when they are less useful , but some will always believe that if it's a PWI that it's inherently better.
I'm not knocking the great opportunities for young Black people if they make up 75% of the major sport athletes at many PWI's & 90-100% at HBCU's. Completely selling out for trinkets & shiny things over a rich history & legacy bothers me though.
You don't need to have a scholarship, but just become a professior and some those girls would more than willing to do some strange things for a grade and some will go after a professor because they are into older men in position of some type of authority. To me I think HBCUs should develop relationships with students athletes in their area regardless if they end up at the HBCU or not, as you never known when may need a landing sport if they are not treated right at PWIs.

What is Emimitt Smith going to do when his words fall on deaf ears at the Unversity of Flordia? Will he try to fight the good fight at UL with little to no progress or will he take his energy and resources to an HBCU in Flordia to help and stregnthen them where his impact would be far greater.

Back