Eminem

you know

i must say the boy is doing the dayumn thang

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm going to see it as soon as it comes out. At my job, you can listen to anything you want...as long as it's eminem. It's a trip. Clients come in and Eminem is cursing up a storm and noone cares.

that song is ok

I don't even like Eminem, but I can't lie. He flowed tight on that song. If he would start rapping about songs with a message like he did in that one then I might like the lil white boy more.

Re: that song is ok

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
I don't even like Eminem, but I can't lie. He flowed tight on that song. If he would start rapping about songs with a message like he did in that one then I might like the lil white boy more.

He has a lot of messages...you just have to listen.
I can give you a life lesson or point in over half the songs that I've heard.

Let me rephrase that

I'm not a passive listener when it comes to hip hop. 9 out of 10 messages that Eminem raps about contain demented elements that I don't relate to. He normally raps about psycho craziness that makes me turn off the radio. The 8 mile song is some real down to earth "keep your head up" type flavor that I can feel. So in a nutshell I don't relate to most of Eminems messages.

This might actually be the first "rapper movie" that actually worth going to see.

Originally posted by Sonic98
This might actually be the first "rapper movie" that actually worth going to see.

Right...we don't want a repeat of bout-it or ballerblocking.:redhot:

Re: Let me rephrase that

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
I'm not a passive listener when it comes to hip hop. 9 out of 10 messages that Eminem raps about contain demented elements that I don't relate to. He normally raps about psycho craziness that makes me turn off the radio. The 8 mile song is some real down to earth "keep your head up" type flavor that I can feel. So in a nutshell I don't relate to most of Eminems messages.

I'll assume you havent heard his latest LP. Kid has come a looooong way since the SlimShady LP

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
I'm watching the video for "8 Mile" and all I have to say is EMINEM is the hardest rapper out there!!!!

When I said that two years ago people went crazy on this page.
Truth is truth! & [color=royal blue]Skillz are Skillz[/color]

-Astrya

Re: Re: Eminem

Originally posted by Storm_ofSU

Truth is truth! & [color=royal blue]Skillz are Skillz[/color]

-Astrya
[/size] [/B]

Ditto.........I must admit, my man got MAD SKILLZ......:redhot:

He got some skills but Dr. Sweet Nupe, hardest:confused: . The movie look like it is serious. I just hope it doesn't hit a Larger than Life on our arses.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
HE's AIGHT

CERTAIN SONGS EMINEM SONGS EMINEM MAKES ARE TIGHT...SO FAR I LIKE THE WAY I AM, SUPERMAN, REAL SLIM SHADY, CLEANIN.. CLOSET AND HIS NEW JOINT--WHEN HE GETS TO DISSIN HIS MOMA & BABY MOMA I THINK HE'S RUNNING OUT OF LYRICS...HE HASN'T DISSED THE GIRL/BOY BAND STUFF MUCH LATELY, ALTHOUGH HE DID DISS FRED DURST ON THE LAST SONG ON D12'S ALBUM

IF ANY OF YOU REMEMBER, FRED TRIED TO GIVE HIM PROPS AT AN AWARD SHOW, AND EMINEM WALKED BY--WELL, ON THE ALBUM HE ACKNOWLEDGED IT WAS INTENTIAL NOT ACCIDENTAL

Back