Eff This Southern We Kicking Your ASS!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hell yeah, get em Flounder

Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You all must have some money left over from the buy out Head coach fund to pay off the SWAC office and the already blind official crew…LOL. Good luck with that and the N. LA pine tree smoking…lol

You all must have some money left over from the buy out Head coach fund to pay off the SWAC office and the already blind official crew…LOL. Good luck with that and the N. LA pine tree smoking…lol

Man hush ya mouf.....ain't nobody got time to hear a school with feminine male drum major say anything.

Man hush ya mouf.....ain't nobody got time to hear a school with feminine male drum major say anything.

You people are just country. I bet if this was Burger King and you had it your way your drum majors would have farmer Bob over alls and leading the band with hay picking pitch forks. Know you country boys aren’t hard because you drag a wheel barrel around……lol. That makes you just……COUNTRY LOL

You people are just country. I bet if this was Burger King and you had it your way your drum majors would have farmer Bob over alls and leasing the band with hay picking pitch forks. Know you country boys aren’t hard because you drag a wheel barrel around……lol. That makes you just……COUNTRY LOL

I bet yall would have an all white band dancing like coons.

They can just use the same officials we had at Alcorn smh

Can you find another picture please. That looks like I'm getting some head from Supahead and Tina Trump at the same time while Jazmine Cashemere licking my ass and I done busted and they won't stop and I done caught a seizure and about to stroke out.

Speaking of those three.....well I won't
Put some respeck on that Trump, the only Trump I like it's Teanna Trump, oh yeah

images

Back