Eddie Murphy and Johnnie Gill????

TheScribe

Ivy for Life
Hey, I heard on the radio this morning that the reason Eddie Murphy's wife is divorcing him is because Eddie is having a Down Low relationship with Johnnie Gill. Anyone hear this? I heard this on 97.9 The Box in Houston.

you think the DJs (Natey & Madhatta(not sure about spelling) would put that out there if there wasn't some validity? Couldn't they be sued???

all rumors to me.....that's all they are reporting....now if they got a copy of the divorce decree...maybe..but remember...that segment is called "entertainment"

TheScribe said:
Hey, I heard on the radio this morning that the reason Eddie Murphy's wife is divorcing him is because Eddie is having a Down Low relationship with Johnnie Gill. Anyone hear this? I heard this on 97.9 The Box in Houston.

Even if it is true, which I seriously doubt, who gives a rats azz? I sure as hell don't.

Even if it is true, which I seriously doubt, who gives a rats azz? I sure as hell don't.

Well, I think there's some truth to it since he was found with a transvestite and I think it IS interesting!

TSU/BAMA said:

And I might add: It may be idle gossip regarding Murphy, but the issue of gay black men on the DL is a serious issue that need NOT be ignored. Black women are dying everyday due to some guy who doesn't want to be real about his sexuality. That's because black people don't want to talk honestly about gay people in their midst. I'm a school teacher and you'd be surprised how many HIV positive kids we have - a lot due to bi-sexual guys. I don't know why so many people - particularly men - get pissed when the issue of Murphy possibly being gay is brought up.

Yes, it was reported on 97.9 The Box this morning. Most of the time 97.9 get their information from other sources....ie. The Source & other magazines, Hot 97 in NYC & other big time radio stations, etc. I believe that story can have some truth to it. Johnnie Gill has been rumored to be gay for years. Well we know the situation about Eddie Murphy and the transv. Recently, when Eddie Murphy did an interview, he seemed a little more feminine than usual. Just my observation. If you talk to people that live in the cities that some of these stars live in, most of them have been knowing that kind of information for years.

he may be.....but until we know the facts who knows....I'm sure he slept with his fair share of women also in his time....

it may be an issue but apparently some women are overlooking DL...there's this show on cable...Single in the City - Atlanta.....a black women said "as long as the man is honest about his sexuality I'll give him a chance."

the band fan said:
it may be an issue but apparently some women are overlooking DL...there's this show on cable...Single in the City - Atlanta.....a black women said "as long as the man is honest about his sexuality I'll give him a chance."

It is a sad world we live in. :smh:

don't know a true source....false????

It could very possibly be true. Johnny Gill is actually living in a guest house on Eddie Murphy's property in CA.

...this posting was taken from blackvoices.com entertainment forum:

Rumors are circulating throughout Hollywood about the Eddie divorce battle, I was talkin to a industry friend last nite, she said, Nicole got sick of putting up with him and Johnny Gill. People had warned her yrs ago about the down low rumors, she chose not to believe it until she witnessed it, Eddie had got to the point where he didnt care, he often told her, he was the breadwinner and at least he wasnt cheating with women.

He became so brazen, Johnny came over to their house every holiday, sitting at the table with Nicole and the kids.
Tevin Campbell and Sugar Ray are also heavily involved in this scenario, they tried to recruit Mike Tyson (when he had money) but it wasnt his scene.

Johnny is pathetic, he is with all these men and doesnt benefit, before he reunited with new edition, he was so broke, he lived in Sugar Ray's guest house and I heard his wife wasnt too happy about it.

They also stated that the following gentlemen are involved in their circle of DL brothers:

Arsenio Hall, football player Johnnie Morton, Benny Medina

They said that the reason his wife stayed knocked up is so she wouldn't be suspicious of his extra activities.

Re: don't know a true source....false????

J4J said:
Tevin Campbell and Sugar Ray are also heavily involved in this scenario, they tried to recruit Mike Tyson (when he had money) but it wasnt his scene. :lol: :emlaugh:

Johnny is pathetic, he is with all these men and doesnt benefit, before he reunited with new edition, he was so broke, he lived in Sugar Ray's guest house and I heard his wife wasnt too happy about it.

They also stated that the following gentlemen are involved in their circle of DL brothers:

Arsenio Hall, football player Johnnie Morton, Benny Medina

They said that the reason his wife stayed knocked up is so she wouldn't be suspicious of his extra activities.

I didnt know that.

J4J said:
football player Johnnie Morton,

2876.jpg

"Rump Ranger".

Nothing surprises me about these celebs anymore...nothing surprises me about these black gay men either.

Therefore, anythings possible...more power to em both. :tup:

Blacknbengal said:
2876.jpg

"Rump Ranger".

Looking quite questionable.

Whenever you throw Tevin Cambell, Ansenio and Sugar Ray's name in the same pot.....Nothing good is going to come of it.

:shame:

Back